[Soccer] Sven should go

I have had enough of Sven. He just does not inspire confidence in anyone anymore. Yes, this is in responce to the result of the friendly, but this is not my soul reason for posting this.

International football is as much about the fans and the mood of the nation as it is about what happens on the pitch. Quite frankly I have had enough with Svens bland approach, lack of carisma and sheer neglect and contempt for friendlies. How can a team gain some consistancy and learn to play together if the manager does not make them play propperly in practice? It's like asking a darts player to produce the goods in a match if in practice he has not been aiming to hit anything.

I reckon there are much better men for the job, including Mc Laren, Big Sam and, of course, many others. Sven should go.

Discuss.....

- FaRSightxc2

Lately, I have become a bit annoyed with him and his actions as well. His tactical knowledge is awesome, he just cant use that to his advantage, he needs to work on his man management and motivation skills.

However, his record does speak for itself, he has a great record for England. I think we should give him to after the world cup, if we get the final or better then keep him. If we go out before then, then I think we should chop him.

We are meant to peak in 2006, he even admited it hiself so there should be no more excuses as we may never have a good a chance to win the world cup again.

I've been saying since he got the job I didn't like him. That is why I don't watch England Matches anymore, I boycott the boring play he brings into the side.

Honestly, I would pay the ?4 million to get him out of them job. Than at least we can get a manager enough time to do well before the World Cup starts.

Many people are just jumping on the hating Sven bandwagon though. If he beats a good team then the majority of you will go back to kissing his ass.

We have got the best squad we have had in ages, this is why we seem to do well. I believe that with a decent manager with better motivation skills we could go one better. We would also not have the dis satisfaction in the media and from the fans that we have at the moment.

England need a manager that inspires more confidence. At the moment, Sven just doesn't fit the bill.

Sven is too easily accused by the press. One loss and he's a gonner. Even though he has disappointed in some games its not really his fault. England's defence just collapsed at the Denmark game. James made a poor mistake which made Denmark confident and they steamed ahead.

never liked sven, seems to be in the paper more about his life then his job.

Get rid of him and get someone who is experianced in english football like harry redknap or old ferrgy from man utd.

Thats a point maybe we should give alex a go at the england squad they soon shape up!

I personal feel that the players need a rocket up their ass. All that talent and money on the pitch and i'm usually tearing my hair out in frustration at watching them play.

A real ass kicker of a manager would help remotivate that overpaid bunch of yokels.

I'm sure some of you known Pompey brought a DUD greece goal keeper not long ago, Well this dud could probley do better the james who i also never tought of as a good keeper and like robinson.

Also there is robert green and you could try portsmouth Jamie Ashdown?

But who think Alex Ferginson should take the england job, hes a good manager and the players don't really want him shouting at them do they now?