How to clean feces (YES, FECES) off a motherboard

Well, I just bought my ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe from NewEgg. I had it laying on the floor (on an antistatic bag) ready to install into my computer. I left to go to the garage to work on something and when I came back (10 minutes) I see my baby cousin butt naked taking a dump on my new motherboard. The turd had fallen. I got rid of the solid pieces with rubber gloves, but there is still tons and tons of smears on it. How might one go about cleaning this off? I am definately not going to use it how it is, and returning it to NewEgg is out of the question as they will surely say no.

:angry: I HATE TODDLERS! :angry:

Edit: My god, my room stinks like ****....

Oh, i just can't stop laughing! Seriously, i don't really know. I think that if you get a cloth damp with a little bit of isopropyl you can gentaly wipe it away.

ROFL ... this has to be the funniest thread I have every seen. He even managed to take it out of the anti-static bag before dumping on it. I think this toddler may have something against you, lol.

Whatever you use to clean it off (maybe a damp cloth), just make sure to give it plenty of time to completely dry out before plugging it in. Oh, and also remind me to never buy a used ASUS motherboard from you.

Edited by 12Iceman

Whatever you use to clean it off with (maybe a damp cloth), just make sure to give it plenty of time to completely dry out before plugging it in. Oh, and also remind me to never buy a used ASUS motherboard from you.

586682907[/snapback]

HAHA! But seriously, this is not funny... I have **** all over me from cleaning it off, I need to take a shower, bbl. $164.00 to have some little ****** **** all over it....

Hahahaha best thread ever!!!!! :laugh:

586682896[/snapback]

im rating this a 5!! hahahah!!

I think this just won best neowin thread for 2005!!

"I see my baby cousin butt naked taking a dump on my new motherboard."

Haha, i laughed at that for a good while.

I believe they have sprays to clean hardware inside your PC. You may be able to find something like that.

adds a new meaning to the "that mobo is a piece of ****"

586682892[/snapback]

lmao dude that has to be the best response ever..... :laugh: :laugh:

Try doing what raskren suggested, im sure that will work, and next time put a toilet on that kid lol, j/k.... :laugh:

I could have sworn they make something to prevent things like this... Hmm... it starts with a d I think.... Oh yeah, diapers!

Man do they just let the kid run around naked all day? You realize if he had fallen on your motherboard he's probably be pretty injured. A motherboard has got all sorts of sharp edges and parts.

I just got all of the crap cleaned off of myself, I probably still stink, and my clothes are trashed. Anyways, I'll try alcohol. I don't think I can afford a new mobo for another month, though. I hope it still works. I don't care if it stinks though, I'll just put a filter on the air-out fan.

This sucks. Ok, dont use alcohol, alcohol will conduct electricity and dmg the board if there's any electrical charges in any of your capacitors. Best thing to try is to heat it up, using a Blow Dryer until all the yuck gets dried into powder then you a brush to get it off.

Basically:

Blow Dryer or something to heat up the yuck

Brush to dust off the yuck

Good Luck.

Well, I just bought my ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe from NewEgg.  I had it laying on the floor (on an antistatic bag) ready to install into my computer.  I left to go to the garage to work on something and when I came back (10 minutes) I see my baby cousin butt naked taking a dump on my new motherboard.  The turd had fallen.  I got rid of the solid pieces with rubber gloves, but there is still tons and tons of smears on it.  How might one go about cleaning this off?  I am definately not going to use it how it is, and returning it to NewEgg is out of the question as they will surely say no.

:angry: I HATE TODDLERS!  :angry:

Edit: My god, my room stinks like ****....

586682885[/snapback]

This should be in the jokes section because its funny as hell. Come on, ANY PICTURES, to add to the laughter.

586682955[/snapback]

My camera is not wokring at the moment, but even if it was, it is WAY too disturbing. I'd probably get warned for it.

I could have sworn they make something to prevent things like this... Hmm... it starts with a d I think....  Oh yeah, diapers!

Man do they just let the kid run around naked all day?  You realize if he had fallen on your motherboard he's probably be pretty injured.  A motherboard has got all sorts of sharp edges and parts.

586682960[/snapback]

He took off his diaper. I don't know why the hell he did this to me, but I couldn't care less if he fell on it and chopped his talliwhacker off at the moment.

I'd trash it. I had a similar thing happen, one night my dog got very sick and threw up/**** all over the place, including a lot of computer equipment. I manged to wash the wires off but anything more complicated than that was hopeless. Oh yeah about 3 days later I found even more that had been sitting there all that time that I missed. Needless to say I had to get the carpet professionally cleaned.