Would you call this "livable"?

So after 2 months here in my flat, i had enough of the problems with leaking toilet, mould, brocken beds and now a completely old and burst pipe resulting in our clothes smelling, wall coming down and celing having to be taken down in the bathroom.

After speaking to our landlord who is holidaying in India, he said it is livable without even seeing the dammage...

Here are the pictures i have taken of the current state of the flat caused by the damage from water to this property and also the one below... Needless to say, we are moving out on Saturday to a brand new place!

Dude.....did you flush the bog before taking that pic?! :s

Report him, that's disgusting.

:blush: the water was switched off due to the leak for 2 days... when you gotta go you gotta go! :blush:

takes pictures of EVERYTHING!

take pictures of your entire flat man.. and get out asap.

we got sued because we didn't take pictures when we broke the lease for leaving, because of infestation of rats. we moved out 3 months earily to a new home, and the guy turned around and sued us for the 3 months.. and sued us for another $3000 for saying the house wasn't clean. my advice, clean the house (not the spots that are covered with mold and other things), and take pictures, keep them on record.

totally sucks for us, because we didn't take pictures.. lesson learned.

The welcome mat was a nice touch.

Seriously though, where do you live?

Yeah my girlfriends proud of that one :D

I live in london UK. Apparently the landlord is nutorious for these problems and not helping... doesnt help me now realy, but at least i am getting my money back and moving out this saturday.

When we move out on Saturday i will take pics of the new place so you can see what a fggreat place we are moving in to... Its being finished tomorrow with the brand new decor.

This guy we currently have as a landlord is known by the agency we are going through and they have helped us get our money of him etc, so its all good.

Just wanted to know if everyone else thought it was unlivable or livable, as the landlord plans on re renting the property once we leave!

I absolutely love the irony of the welcome matt.

Just refuse to pay any outstanding rent.

Yeah it was a pee take. it was my girls idea.

We are gettnig the remaining rent already paid, back for this month, no worries there mate.

sure its livable...can u not breath, eat, and do ur uhh..."business" in the bathroom? lol

take picture pictures and more pictures, better yet make a video or use the Matrix style were u place a camera every 5 degrees and take a snapshot...

seriously...sue this guy. and let me see ur new home :)

thats the worst ive seen.. i thought my brother had it bad.. the people upstairs make noise from 7am to 11pm.. like dropping marbles, jumping up and down, crying baby.. moving chairs, so he complained.. over 15 times, so they put in hardwood floors! now it's 10x worse! he's moving out because of the noise now

Ok we are tired and have a long day and night tomorrow packing etc for Saturday as this was a last minute move.

Will reply at work tomorrow and when we move in on Saturday to the new place, we will get some more pics of that online for you.

Night night all.

Get out fast...that mold in the bathroom causes severe respitory/lung infections that can be life threatening, and cause long lasting effects that NEVER go away. Leave ASAP!!!