NBA Fantasy League

Hey guys,

The league for this year is now open and ready for registration. There will be a max of 20 players in the league.

The draft, as of now is set for Saturday October 14, 2006 at 10:00 pm EDT. If someone cannot make this date, then let me know in advance but be aware that they do not offer drafts on Sunday's after 5PM, so I chose Saturday.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/72181

League Id = 72181

Pass = neowin1

Have fun and hope everyone sticks around this year :)

Sweeeet!

Edit:

I'm in...

League Id = 72181

Pass = neowin1

The page says you're not allowed as you're not signed up (...yet)

Edited by ~Greeno~

Cool. Is it a live online draft? Cause I'm not sure I can make that date.

10 EDT is -5 GMT right? So 3pm here in the UK. If so, I won't be able to make that time, I work both Saturday and Sunday. Can we do it any earlier? :s

edit: Sorry, I misread it. 10pm is 3am here. That should be ok, granted the draft doesn't take too long. I've never done a live draft, how long do they usually take?

Live draft should take less than an hour if everyone is there and manually making picks.

Draft is set for next Saturday, so get your ranks ready :p

I'm going to apologise in advance, I'll either be in bed or too drunk by then :) (3am - UK)

I'll have my order ready, and I hope it doesn't slow you down too much.

Cheers!

5 days to go and the league is only half full. We at least need an even number of players. I no jack all about basketball so you have little to fear from me. :D

If we do not get one more by tomorrow around 6PM EST, I will delay the draft for another day until we get an even amount of players to avoid having bye weeks which disrupts the standings and the fun.