AutoPatcher Downloads

post-51082-1175643613.jpg

AutoPatcher Downloads

This thread will serve as a menu to all the release threads.

Release threads:

* list removed, we've just moved to releases based on the all new AutoPatcher version 5.6. because we have loads more releases now this threads going to get messy, i may abandon it... *

Blaze,

AutoPatcher x86 Release Manager

www.autopatcher.com

New Layout by

raptor

Edited by theblazingangel

• 5 months later...

Now that this thread has been nixed... I'm still trying to find an AutoPatcher 5.6 StandAlone installer (not the modules--y'know--the AutoPatcher guts without the patches), if there is such a thing yet. All I have is the old v5.1.0_34 one... This used to be the best place for the link, but now neither the website nor this thread have it.

Oh, save us Obi-One-BlazingAngel, you're our only hope! :p

:) i haven't got around to creating on yet, i'm currently updating our documentation, gandolas may have though in the new standalone modules thread

__http://www.filehippo.com/download_directx/

Thanks for the link. While I have your attention, please answer a question for me. Are all the downloads for AutoPatcher so large. I have High Speed Internet connection and the file said it would take several hours to download. I stopped the download, I don't have time to wait that long. My goodness 304 MB's, it's larger than Windows XP.

I also had to shut down Zone Alarm, kept getting a corruped or incomplete error message with it running.

the link leesmithg gave is not our addon pack, it's the standalone update. the links to download mirrors on the dx addon page seem to work for me...

our dx addon pack should be around 30MB.

Been there and none of the Download Links are clickable, that's why I made the post.

:huh:

I can click all of the links fine.

the link leesmithg gave is not our addon pack, it's the standalone update. the links to download mirrors on the dx addon page seem to work for me...

our dx addon pack should be around 30MB.

I'm running Internet Explorer 7 and they are NOT working for me. A clickable link turns into a hand and I see no hand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have thoroughly gone over the autopatcher website. i cannot find any of the previous versions.https://www.neowin.net/forum/style_images/swift/folder_post_icons/icon9.gif

https://www.neowin.net/forum/style_images/s...icons/icon9.gif i am rebuilding a system. it is my understanding that i should start my updates with the earliest version of autopatcher and work my way to the latest one. is that correct? am i missing something?? any feedback is most appreciated. thanks.

@deckie49, no, make sure the latest service pack is installed, get the latest core release and all update releases after that.