Hi, I'm sb.net

Hi, I'm sb.net.

I've used computers since I was 4. I have a small blog. There's a link in my profile.

I really don't know what to say.. Hi

-sb

Edited by sb.net

Welcome to Neowin mate (Y) (PS, you're technically not meant to advertise other websites, but I'm sure if you put the link to your blog in your signature that'll be fine)

Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Neowin!

Well, you look pretty genuine but we get a lot of "users" who sign up just to try and advertise their site. Adding it in your profile or in your sig is fine (just don't turn your sig into a "mini ad").

Also, Neowin has a blogging system available to subscribers only. If you want to check them out click here.

Welcome to Neowin!

Well, you look pretty genuine but we get a lot of "users" who sign up just to try and advertise their site. Adding it in your profile or in your sig is fine (just don't turn your sig into a "mini ad").

Also, Neowin has a blogging system available to subscribers only. If you want to check them out click here.

Okay, thats great! I am looking at Neowin's blogging service! :)

Hi, I'm sb.net.

I've used computers since I was 4. I have a small blog. There's a link in my profile.

I really don't know what to say.. Hi

-sb

Welcome! :) We have cookies over in the subscribers forums!

Hello sb.net and welcome to Neowin. I hope you enjoy your time here because it's a great community. Be sure to read the Neowin Community Rules. Also, use the search function before making a new topic. There's always the chance that someone made a similar topic with the answer you're looking for or whatever you intended on posting. Remember, the search function is your best friend.

Welcome! :) We have cookies over in the subscribers forums!

Dude, you forgot to mention the 1186007536.gif that we have in the subs area. :woot:

Welcome to Neowin !

Dude, you forgot to mention the 1186007536.gif that we have in the subs area. :woot:

Do subscribers get free access to fetish gear and personnel ? :laugh: