NVIDIA ForceWare 163.69 Beta - Windows

I hope that someday, those driver will fix a problem I have with Vista and my dual monitor setup. Sometime the second LCD flicks. I did not have that problem with WinXP...

ffs

whats the change i only just upgraded to the 163.67's

Supports GeForce FX, 6, 7, and 8 series GPUs.

Improved compatibility and performance for NVIDIA SLI™ technology on Microsoft? DirectX? 9.0c and OpenGL? 2.1 applications.

Improved compatibility for The Way It’s Meant To Be Played™ game titles: BioShock, Crysis, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Hellgate: London, and World in Conflict.

Added PureVideo™ HD decode acceleration for GeForce 8600, 8500 and 8400 series GPUs.

Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.

Am I the only one getting problems with lots of artifacts showing up on 163.xx? If I reboot and start games they run fine but after the computer starts to accumulate some uptime they come right back. :( Looks like I'll have to stick with 162.22 until that can get resolved. :no:

are these leaked beta's? i was just downloading drivers for a new pc and the nvidia site gives me 163.44 (or 162.18 if i search for non beta's)

No they are not leaked they are on Nvidias site under beta drivers

weird...when i installed these, my system kinda hung, so i hit the reset button, and now all is good....just played some MOH:Airborne, and so far so good, awesome frame rates, and i didn't need to download those hotfixes...i wonder if WU already got them for me.

in other news, World in Conflict is on sale today so time to go buy it!

Cryis is next!

weird...when i installed these, my system kinda hung, so i hit the reset button, and now all is good....just played some MOH:Airborne, and so far so good, awesome frame rates, and i didn't need to download those hotfixes...i wonder if WU already got them for me.

in other news, World in Conflict is on sale today so time to go buy it!

Cryis is next!

If you mean the screen went black and did nothing, one of the Microsoft hotfixes on the page above fixes that issue.

i still can't oc !

it doesn't stick also with rt 2.04

Nvidia will not allow overclocking in the CP anymore. it's stated in every Release Notes. you need to download nTune 5.05.

Nvidia will not allow overclocking in the CP anymore. it's stated in every Release Notes. you need to download nTune 5.05.

i did. still can't oc... my core is limited to 594

how can i know my ntune version? about doesn't show it

ps: nice oc, what cooling do you use ?

Am I the only one getting problems with lots of artifacts showing up on 163.xx? If I reboot and start games they run fine but after the computer starts to accumulate some uptime they come right back. :( Looks like I'll have to stick with 162.22 until that can get resolved. :no:

Yes, I started getting artifacts right away. I started playing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory right after uninstalling 163.67 and installing these. I wasn't playing for a half hour before I started seeing them. I'm going to uninstall them and reinstall 163.67. I'm using the beta drivers since I've got BioShock, and everything was fine with 163.67. I thought it could be a heat issue, but over 200? F while playing a game is apparently normal for my card (see sig). It's at 149? F right now idle. Crazyness.

Yes, I started getting artifacts right away. I started playing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory right after uninstalling 163.67 and installing these. I wasn't playing for a half hour before I started seeing them. I'm going to uninstall them and reinstall 163.67. I'm using the beta drivers since I've got BioShock, and everything was fine with 163.67. I thought it could be a heat issue, but over 200? F while playing a game is apparently normal for my card (see sig). It's at 149? F right now idle. Crazyness.

Lol wow, I have a 7600GS with practically no Cooling (Tiny, Tiny fan and in constricted hot ass dell case) and OC'd the hell out of it and it barely ever goes above 80.