Windows 7 RC download early

Downloading at 700k/s ... sweet. Also, the download page seems to be gibbing out. I received like 10 different CD-KEYS. :wacko:

I got my key just as it shows:

post-291372-1241491467_thumb.png

But I've got a problem: after I clicked on "Download now" the webpage looked like this and I'm not able to download. Can anyone solve it? On Windows 7 Beta with IE8:post-291372-1241491523_thumb.png

Thanks!

I got my key just as it shows:

But I've got a problem: after I clicked on "Download now" the webpage looked like this and I'm not able to download. Can anyone solve it? On Windows 7 Beta with IE8

Thanks!

meh

http://wb.dlservice.microsoft.com/dl/download/release/windows7/4/0/c/40c1e714-7910-4b38-9b5e-67fa522e6a44/7100.0.090421-1700_x86fre_client_en-us_retail_ultimate-grc1culfrer_en_dvd.iso?lcid=1033&RURL=https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperience/productkeys/win7-rc-32/enus/

Shhhh!!! Don't tell everyone... I want to download it without the server falling apart!

So I think that's why MS tells us "You don't need to rush!" :)

Here's what you need to know before you get started:

You don't need to rush! The RC will be available at least through July, and we're not limiting the number of downloads or product keys. So you have plenty of time.

I'm having the same problem. When I click download now, the Java Applet opens, but it keeps giving me a MD5 error saying the file on the server has changed :/

Mine went through fine through IE8. Once I got to the DL screen, the DL manager asked to install and away I went. The servers are prolly starting to feel the heat already :(

I'm chuggin along between 150 and 450KB/s

So I think that's why MS tells us "You don't need to rush!":))

Actions before thinking!:DD

Edit:

DOWNLOAD WITH FIREFOX and you won't have to install anything!>

Man, you crazy son of a bitch! I keep getting MD5 hash errors (trying to download the 64-bit version), but it looks like it's working for other people, so I'm going to go ahead and chalk this one up in the "win" column. Nicely done. :)

Slow download...but who cares...thanks for posting

THanx Man you Are A genus

and the Link Is working FULL SPEED i download with 350KB/S with 3.5M ADSL Link