?54.99 for New Zealand

?44.99 for Australia

USA prices:

$99.99 for USA & Canada

$139.99 for Western Europe

$94.99 for New Zealand

$79.99 for Australia

For iPhone 3G and 3GS.

Turn-by-turn car navigation for iPhone is here.

Everywhere you go, you can have the most advanced TomTom navigation technology to lead the way. The TomTom app puts award-winning technology at your fingertips, like IQ Routes which gives you the smartest, most efficient route any time of day.

Tap and go - Using iPhone's innovative technology, the TomTom app lets you tap away from A to B - putting you in touch with all the best routes. Scroll through the menu, or pinch to zoom in and out on a map using the iPhone's multi-touch display.

Go your own way - Why follow the rest? See your route, your way. Simply rotate from portrait to landscape to get an easier view of the road ahead.

Meet up with friends - Find an entry in your iPhone contacts list, and the TomTom app will find the way there. It's that simple.

Find a place to eat - Thinking of stopping for lunch on the way? Choose a restaurant, call to reserve your table, then find your way there - the TomTom app does it all.

The smartest routes - Is the shortest route really the fastest? TomTom IQ Routes will always calculate the smartest, most efficient route - saving you time, fuel and money. Only IQ Routes uses the driving experiences of millions of drivers to work out your route based on actual road speed data.

Safety Cameras and Speed Warnings - Stay safe and avoid fines. Safety camera coming up? Going too fast? You'll know straight away, with advanced audio and visual warnings. You can even see how your speed compares with the limit at a single glance.

The world at your fingertips - Always be prepared for what's around the corner. The TomTom app comes with an up-to-date, detailed map - and you can add worldwide locations to suit you.

TomTom website for its iPhone app

Edited by Manish

It looks impressive, but I will wait for a few more reviews until I spend my ?60! Plus has anyone seen where you can purchase the dock from?

i'm really unsure if i'm willing to spend $100 for a GPS app.. whats really going to suck is the app getting shut down when a call comes in.

It looks impressive, but I will wait for a few more reviews until I spend my ?60! Plus has anyone seen where you can purchase the dock from?

I'll see what the reviews are like but the dock is what I'm waiting for too.

Not worth the money seen that i can buy a dedicated GPS device for cheaper.

Good quality GPS units aren't that much cheaper, and it's more convenient to have a device that can do it all. Otherwise I could've just bought a normal phone, TomTom, digital camera, mini TV player, mp3 player, etc all separately and it would be cheaper than my iPhone. That's the reasoning behind whyI'd> purchase the TomTom app.

Not worth the money seen that i can buy a dedicated GPS device for cheaper.

You can't really buy an actual tom tom cheaper, although you can buy cheaper units which can run the latest tom tom software.

iPhone 3GS + $100 Tom Tom = $300.

Considering the iPhone is not a dedicated GPS and is a camera/phone/media player with video capture and internet, I would say it's a fair price to pay.

Not to hijack the thread but Alk have released Co Pilot 8 on the iPhone now, I'm currently running it on my WinMo phone and it's great :) Oh and only ?26

iPhone 3GS + $100 Tom Tom = $300.

Considering the iPhone is not a dedicated GPS and is a camera/phone/media player with video capture and internet, I would say it's a fair price to pay.

Please tell me where I can get an iPhone 3GS for $200.

A bit misleading won't you say?

The 16GB 3GS sells for $199 in the United States. Of course, this is not counting the service for the phone.

I got mine for $200 but I'm locked to AT&T (which I don't care).

Well, the iPhone is an AT&T exclusive device (at least in the US) and it's sold for a reasonable price unlike unlocked ones which go all the way up to $900. :|

Anyone know what the price is for just the TomTom iPhone Car Kit?

Not confirmed, but rumoured to be ?113.85 (Source: Handtec).

Hopefully it gets released soon!

Also, thank youAndrew Lyle> for the mention.

Edit: The car kit may work with other GPS apps (Source: MacRumors).

Edited by Manish

I just downloaded it to 'try before I buy'.

First impressions are that its excellent!, and I think i'll definatly be buying it soon.

The menus are very responsive, and have plenty of useful options. Including full post-code navigation, more accurate POIs than navigon, and speed camera warnings.

Havn't tried it on the road, but have created a couple routes, and used the demo feature.

Five stars from me :)