'Genderless' Child Ignites Firestorm in Canada

tonka3287

I'm fairly sure that it is a boy.

Would be great fun if everyone who sees Storm, would say, "what a cute little boy", or "how is your son doing".

I bet that would irritate the parents into admitting the sex. :laugh:

agree :shiftyninja: :laugh: :woot: :devil:

MrGaius

The parents are brainwashed by homosexual propaganda, and have begun to promote homosexuality in their own child.

Solid Knight

The parents are brainwashed by homosexual propaganda, and have begun to promote homosexuality in their own child.

Oh wow.

MrGaius
No, you are referring to sexual characteristics of a person. Gender isn't defined by your sex organs.

This is what homosexual leaders and the people who use homosexual propaganda as a weapon would like you to believe.

The programming is so strong that young people these days think that the organ between their legs is meaningless and that they should engage in homosexual behavior because somehow they feel that homosexual behavior will allow them to "discover" themselves, but it only leads them to suicide and unproductivity in general.

Seahorsepip

I totaly agree with the parent, it's the child's right to choose what he wants to be!

and who cares? if the child gets hurt?ofcourse he will eb hurt but life is hard and it will be always like that!

MrGaius

I totaly agree with the parent, it's the child's right to choose what he wants to be!

and who cares? if the child gets hurt?ofcourse he will eb hurt but life is hard and it will be always like that!

Biology does not involve choice. Homosexuality is a birth defect and a result of environmental conditioning.

The parents are doing nothing but hurting the child's natural mental progression.