Got the game and I hate it, ok it's oinly minor but the Silverstone Grand Prix track is the old one!! It was changed 2/3 years ago there's no excuse for the new one not being put in, unless they didn't allow Turn 10 in?

Annoying as hell!

It was changed in 2010, was it not? I'm sure they were deep in development by then.

That and adding new tracks is a LOT of work. and most fans would rather they added in the new new track instead of redoing old tracks. As it is, it's a lot of work just to redo the old FM3 tracks from the raw data into the more detailed FM4 tracks. but redoing the whole data collection and all that again is time they would have had to take away from adding one of the fully new tracks.

if there's enough interest I'm sure they'll update Silvestone in a later DLC.

I tried out the demo and I'm really impressed with the graphics. It's much better than I expected having been scarred by aliasing in the FM2 demo.

Yer April 2010, it still seems odd, as it is only a smallish new section.

But then they found the time to do the Top Gear track, just wish they set aside the time re-do Silverstone, as it is a massively world known track because of F1, MotoGP etc.

To be honest, I was wondering if they would of released the new Silverstone on Forza 3 as DLC. If they do update it, I just hope it's a free download.

Well there are things that they still have not fixed. For an example. If you do a Weight reduction on an S15, the driver's seat is taken out and it's left with the passenger seat. I don't know about you guys, but when I saw that. I was just laughing out loud. Not sure if I'm laughing as how bad it was (as it's not fixed) or I'm just sitting on a bucket to drive the car (again). Another thing, The East side of Suzuka is still wrong. I don't think they bothered to fix it. What I mean wrong is the layout is wrong. Sometimes I'm thinking they just slapped some new graphics on Forza 3.

Work needs to hurry the hell up and finish today so I can run out and Grab my copy. :angry:

Did you not pre order? If not might be a bit difficult, as I suspect GAME in West Quay will be hammered!

Did you not pre order? If not might be a bit difficult, as I suspect GAME in West Quay will be hammered!

I'll go to the one on East street, got Gears 3 from there without much of a queue, and that was when Fifa came out.

Hmmmm, input my keys but only the Launch Track Pack and Launch Bonus Car Pack are downloading.

The Limited Edition DLC content showed as a 370MB'ish download but when I pressed continue it isn't showing in pending?

Instead you can buy it as an addon pack on xbl.

where can you buy the 2011 Subbie? I thought it was a preorder only for amazon?

ok, just won the amateur championship. Liking it so far - I've got all assists off except racing line, rewind and gears til I learn the tracks.

Got full damage on and sim steering etc. Already spun out a few times in my VW Fox under braking :blush:

where can you buy the 2011 Subbie? I thought it was a preorder only for amazon?

It was. Not a huge loss since the 08' STI is in there, unless you really really want a sedan STI.

Well I never got my BMW 1M from Best Buy and it does not seem that I will either, keep getting jerked around by them. Oh well... The game is still a blast! Need to get more people in the Neowin Club :p

I started a thread for all pics and videos https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1032393-forza-4-photovideo-thread/

It was. Not a huge loss since the 08' STI is in there, unless you really really want a sedan STI.

Yes I actually really want that STI. So where can I get it?

Yes I actually really want that STI. So where can I get it?

Unfortunately, your options are to wait and hope they release it as a DLC, or try and find someone who pre-ordered from Amazon who doesn't want it.

Well I never got my BMW 1M from Best Buy and it does not seem that I will either, keep getting jerked around by them. Oh well... The game is still a blast! Need to get more people in the Neowin Club :p

I started a thread for all pics and videos http://www.neowin.ne...tovideo-thread/

Ha! I actually called them today and they emailed me a code. When I put it in Xbox.com it told me the code had been used. Called back, they gave me another code which I tried with them still on the phone. Code already used. They asked me to get information from the console (which is at home) so I have to call them back when I get home.