"Black Holes are the Engines that Create New Universes"

It's on Orion's belt!

MenInBlackOrion.jpg

TheGalaxyIsOnOrionsBelt.jpg

HAHA I always think of that when these topics come up, the ironic thing is these theories dont seem that much different.

HAHA I always think of that when these topics come up, the ironic thing is these theories dont seem that much different.

To be fair, this idea was purposed long before this movie came out haha

...But yeah, it is exactly what I think of too.

I just want to know why our planet seems to be the only one with life on it, how many planets, galaxies, star systems etc etc have been discovered, probes have gone out and yet, no contact with anything but lifeless rocks etc. What is the point of all that space out there?

or are there humans out there but too far away to reach us and us them?

or are we nothing but a fluke?

shame we don't have warp drive...

this is so confusing but so interesting. I always wondered what would happen if you send someone into a blackhole.

this is so confusing but so interesting. I always wondered what would happen if you send someone into a blackhole.

as i understand, there is a consensus that they'll be shredded to their quarks and then to energy.

I just want to know why our planet seems to be the only one with life on it, how many planets, galaxies, star systems etc etc have been discovered, probes have gone out and yet, no contact with anything but lifeless rocks etc. What is the point of all that space out there?

or are there humans out there but too far away to reach us and us them?

or are we nothing but a fluke?

shame we don't have warp drive...

Simply because *our* Universe is huge *to us* and detecting sentient life, let alone any sort of life is literally a crap shoot to impossible with current technology. Unless a civilization literally is shooting radio waves or other EM signals directly our way, we won't see it. Not to mention tons of Star systems (along with their associated planets) are shrouded in clouds of dust or nebula etc. I mean, there could be a huge interstellar grouping of worlds out there like in Star Trek, but we are to primitive to contact so we are just left alone. Or, we could actually be completely alone in the Universe (which is numerically pretty unlikely). Either way, there is way way more empty space and dead isolated systems than there are living systems with planets capable of supporting what we think of life can be.

At least, that's what we puny Humans want to think.

As for life on Earth, it is more or less a fluke that it developed at all yes. You had to have the right conditions both here on Earth and the planet had to be the perfect distance from the Sun. Not to mention amino acids just had to come together in the right way to make the first proteins. Let's not forget it took millions and billions of years for life to get to this point here on Earth. I don't think most people appreciate how lucky we are to even exist at all. But then again, they invent religion to explain away alot of things for people to make it easier to accept certain things, so yeah.

Personally I like to think of the Universe like in the movie (and novel) Contact. It would be awesome if in my life time we could detect an interstellar signal from another race, but it's so unlikely.

?Our own Universe may be the interior of a black hole existing in another universe.?

This isn?t new though. When I did my research on black holes 5 years ago, it was already a theory and there were a lot of arguments to back it up.