A Limp Lie: NK has more advanced nukes

The North Korea, the perennial pest of the world now tries to spread this lie (mod please delete this thread if you feel it may serve as the evil way to transmit the rumor.)

Recently North Korea revealed, through "some informal ways', the "inside story" about its nuclear power to certain "concerned departments" of the United States. Americans were stunned to find how advanced the NK nukes are: in some way the NK nukes have surpassed that of US, Russia and China and held the leading position in the world. NK has its own purpose in doing so (leaking the information).

(The above is a translation by me from the original Chinese message emerged from Chinese forum)

Have you heard similar texts in English world?

Original message (in Chinese) link:

http://www.wyzxsx.com/Article/Class20/200905/86743.html

Yes. I'm sure they have more advance nuke then Russia and the US

I'm fainted. :whistle:

Any evidence to convince?

How advanced does a nuke have to be in order to kill 20,000,000 people all at once and destroy the environment? So what's it matter how advanced they are?

How advanced does a nuke have to be in order to kill 20,000,000 people all at once and destroy the environment? So what's it matter how advanced they are?

How far away those environments and people are you're trying to destroy. And I suppose the colors visible in the mushroom cloud itself.

How far away those environments and people are you're trying to destroy. And I suppose the colors visible in the mushroom cloud itself.

LOL, indeed. Because you do want it to be aesthetically pleasing as it's blowing up.