PSN Store is UP

Cool, I'll download some stuff.

Its giving me a **** ton of errors. Get it together SONY, I want my free stuff!

All I get is "An Error Has Occurred" :unsure:

Code: 80710D36

Looks to be hit or miss right now, I keep getting that error when I try to do anything. I managed to download HULU but I guess we will be waiting for our free stuff....

It's up but not working properly here in Australia. I get random errors....must be getting hammered right now.

So....Should I get Infamous and Wipeout HD + Fury or Infamous and LBP...I enjoyed the demo of LBP but not sure if the whole game would start to feel repetitive or not.

How do we get free stuff? :)

That is a good question! I'm guessing you got the welcome back page and get given redeem codes for the two games you want? is my guess, I'll look shortly. As for downloading them, well you can't right now as all you get is a error message.

Nothing about promo codes just yet or anything...Just telling me to add funds to my wallet :(.

Edited because I'm stupid.

Anyways, the welcome back package will be a couple of weeks afaik.

Call Sony "How do I get free stuff?"

No, seriously. It's not at all apparent. But to wit, I think this is JUST coming back up and they did mention in the blog that once they got it fully backup, they'd kick in the appreciation program.

Ima chill but thanks for the tip!

IM getting errors just trying to sign into PSN so im guessing they are getting the store ready here in California

Got the inFamous 2 demo downloading now, may have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow to play it though (get myself a quick fix of the game before I pick it up on Tuesday).

EDIT: Demo's moving pretty good, full download (~2.5GB) only going to take about 30mins so may play it through before I call it a night.

Its up for me but lots of errors or "no content was found"while browsing the store. Could be the rush of people getting on.

Its up for me but lots of errors or "no content was found"while browsing the store. Could be the rush of people getting on.

It is. Keep at it.

I also redeemed, activated, and queued up my DLC's for L.A. Noire.

It seems to go through fits. I was able to browse and get a fair bit of stuff queued up, but now since leaving the store every time I enter I get the error. May try to redeem some stuff a bit later as I forgot to do that.

Also up in the UK

PSN+ now has last months and this months content available right now.

Magic The Gathering and Burnout Paradise are the full games this month, Streets of Rage 2 and James Pond 2 are the PS1/SEGA games

I kept getting timeout errors every now and then while browsing, and sometimes it'd kick me out of the store, but I did eventually manage to download everything I wanted. Got 10.5GB of content lined up. :p Also bought Ferrari: The Race Experience, which is on offer for ?5.49 at the moment. And seeing as it's essentially Ferrari Challenge + the DLC + a few extras, it's not a bad deal. :)

Also up in the UK

PSN+ now has last months and this months content available right now.

Magic The Gathering and Burnout Paradise are the full games this month, Streets of Rage 2 and James Pond 2 are the PS1/SEGA games

I use the EU store as well but I can only find the activation code for the MTG, I can't find the Demo that can be activated by it :crazy:

I use the EU store as well but I can only find the activation code for the MTG, I can't find the Demo that can be activated by it :crazy:

Yeah mine downloaded the activation code too, I still had the demo previously downloaded thankfully.

Got Killzone 3 and 3 Assassin's Creen DLC. Now I'm happy. :D I think I'm going to get The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC too.