Invision Power Board 3.2.0 nears..

No problem :), i'll be honest when I say i'm playing with it now on my dev domain hehe, can't wait for the Content and Gallery modules to be released.

Come across anything you wish they had updated/changed yet?

I'm interested in how far membername pre/suffix carries throughout 3.2 because that apparently is one feature they have implemented (finally).

We use a hack to achieve this atm.

• 1 month later...

Where do you see it's final?

Client area, you also can take a look at the footer.

Little bit of me died tonight :cry:

Didn't you change vB for ipb, do you have regrets....?

Little bit of me died tonight :cry:

Why?

By the way Tim, do you remember me from back in the day when people made Windows XP Aqua themes? I had you on MSN but lost you long ago.

Why?

By the way Tim, do you remember me from back in the day when people made Windows XP Aqua themes? I had you on MSN but lost you long ago.

Mainly because he has to ensure all the themes are in working order, and then make Darkside work again. :laugh:

And here i thought that we were moving to a custom board system soon :(

Died... cause once again, a complete skin re-write is required. :( 3.0, 3.1, 3.2

Least its a lot nicer version of ipb.

A lot nicer than any version of 3.x in my opinion so far. I can only imagine the daunting task ahead of you guys in coding the skins though.

Any idea on a time frame?

New hampsters just born. Please allow 6 weeks for maturity.

Edit: WOAH. Just logged into my old IPS forums account.... I'm looking forward to the 3.2 upgrade. The view new content looks nice!

New hampsters just born. Please allow 6 weeks for maturity.

Okay? I don't expect it tomorrow, I was just wondering what progress there was since they expressed interest in trying the beta out when it was released.

I am really looking forward for this upgrade I hope you guys can think of a way to display the amount of notifications on the main page as well cause its currently displayed only on the forum page.

Grrr, stop bumpin this thread :D everytime i see it in the Spy i think something got released or beta testing! :(

I know i'll know but gee, i'm doing the happy dance like Andrew also over here!

I wouldn't upgrade Neowin yet, there are still a lot of bugs in 3.2.0

I know about the Editor, what other (big) ones are there?