Armchair Astronomer Finds 'Evidence' of Life on Mars

Why

How?

Why is because those in Power do not always tell you the truth.

NASA is closely regulated.

Those in power want to stay in Power.

How is easy -- those in Power have the technology.

You mean it's not your house ?

Just a Summer retreat ! ;)

tinfoil-hat.jpg

there's no need for cheap tin foil jokes, Doc, you're above that. for me, it was enough that this guy is actually using Google MARS as proof of anything. i don't readily trust Google EARTH to guide me to the next supermarket, and this guy is telling me he found proof of anything on Mars through a dumbed-down version of the photos sent over by NASA and the ESA? plus, a quick read through his YouTube channel tells me he has a clear agenda. I don't want to use names, but he's a slight kook this person, he's one step away from talking about transdimensional malignent beings and how we're all just organic portals for the matrix.

having said all that, and while i believe this thing is 99% photo rendering artifact, there is the 1% that something's up. i will always agree that there's no way we can ever be 100% sure of our reality. there's always room for questions. but i really don't think NASA are hiding a base on Mars. oh, what i would give for this particular conspiracy to be true! i'd cry endless tears of sweet happiness if NASA came out and said, yes, we've had base on Mars for years now and just didn't feel like telling you.

i mean, come on. if lulzsec broke into Google Mars and put a Mickey silhouette on Maadim Vallis or something, this dude will come up and tell you it's a conspiracy, Mars was colonized back in 1959 using Walt Disney's money and ties to Von Braun. i mean, really.

On paper sure, in reality, still waiting for proof that we still have it. Sending a rovers to Mars isnt the same as sending humans. So saying its easy and that we have the technology isnt an factual statement.

On paper sure, in reality, still waiting for proof that we still have it. Sending a rovers to Mars isnt the same as sending humans. So saying its easy and that we have the technology, it isn't a factual statement.

Those in Power, with the technology, do not want the 'Enemy' to know, nor the common people -- for they would rise up, and want use of the technology for themselves, collapsing whole industries, eliminating jobs, and causing a bit of a panic.

Not to mention breaking down Belief systems.

mudslag, the basic tech to go to Mars has existed since the 50's. it's the will to do it that's not there.

.... or it's been done :shiftyninja:

mudslag, the basic tech to go to Mars has existed since the 50's. it's the will to do it that's not there.

Like I said on paper sure, currently built not at all.

Those in Power, with the technology, do not want the 'Enemy' to know, nor the common people -- for they would rise up, and want use of the technology for themselves, collapsing whole industries, eliminating jobs, and causing a bit of a panic.

Not to mention breaking down Belief systems.

Once again you make comments with absolutely zero proof to back it up. What you just claimed is purely tin foil hat material. Hum you're no different then those nutty book obsessed hopeless romantic women out there. Only instead of fairy tales and love its UFO's, aliens and gov. cover ups.

I kind of see the apple logo in that

Funny you said that at a time when Apple is constructing the Mothership... :whistle:

personally didn't like the comparison Jobs made to a well established sci fi trope. that building looks nothing like a proper mothership, more like the space station from 2001. the guy needs to get his lexicon in order.