Fail! Wii U only allows one screen controller at a time

How does this limit the wii u any more than any other console? You can still play local multiplayer. Infact you can now have 5 controllers instead of 4. Or 4 controllers and then the extra wii u controller is passed round for varous secret options etc.

I don't understand what the problem is tbh.

Nintendo keeps going down hill, this new console will probably ruin them forever in the gaming industry killing them off finally.

whenever playing my wii multiplayer , my friends always used Gamecube controllers for Mariokart Wii and Brawl

nothing of value was or will be lost if a gimmick is only available for one person

I'm personally not even planning on using that screen for more than a day to save batteries

Nintendo keeps going down hill, this new console will probably ruin them forever in the gaming industry killing them off finally.

Yes and the same thing was siad about the Wii when it was launched or way before it was launched and look what happen people like you and the media ended up eating Poop for saying such a thing and the opisist happened it became such a huge success

Then they need to show new standard controllers if they wanna do this hardcore game stuff.

It's Nintendo. Hardcore game stuff isn't what Nintendo is all about. They make fun, easy to play, inclusive games for all ages.