Nintendo admits its Wii U highlight reel was spiced up

Nintendo is kinda like Apple, doesn't innovate but just go around ripping everyone off and sell last-gen products for a premium price.

Never mind that the Wii was cheaper than the other two, and they introduced next-generation motion controls instead of pouring resources into useless graphics masturbation?

So no, Move and Kinect isn't ripped off from Wii. All the companies were heading that way, it's just that Nintendo released it first.

No. Move and Kinect were respones to the success Nintendo had with motion controls.

I haven't really followed Wii U (terrible name :pinch: ), what do they expect in terms of graphical capability? Will it exceed PS3/Xbox?

It's specs are almost as good as the Xbox360.

• 2 weeks later...

Never mind that the Wii was cheaper than the other two, and they introduced next-generation motion controls instead of pouring resources into useless graphics masturbation?

Motion controls... which were used for masturbation-like movements to charge your weapon. (No More Heroes) :laugh:

the n is not cool anymore.... the motion controls were a big fat gimmack. tons of shovelware. not enough real games... i can mabye pick out like 10 ok games out of the hundreds of "games" the n has.

(yes I call them the n instead of nintnedo becuase nintendo used to be cool and make good games and they are not the nintendo I grew up with they are just 'the n' to me now.)

thats not like nintendo? the console was at E3, so no reason not to demo its graphics, unless it was just an empty case :shiftyninja:

Probably because all of those games have not yet been ported to the Wiii U and had their graphics adjusted and optimized?

PSone's controller set the trend for dual analog sticks cuz N64 only had one.

all your other points aside, this one is completely wrong

the PS1 didn't even have analog sticks, they weren't added till the PS2

psx04.jpg

so get ALL your facts straight before you decide to be a braggart

psx04.jpg

It didn't have it at release, but it was brought later on in 1997, according to Wikipedia. I had these controllers, one of which came with my Playstation. And no, the PS2 wasn't out yet either (came out in 2000).

ttaSN.png

Are you sure you even have your facts correct?

psx04.jpg

The Playstation did not have analog sticks when it was released, but the Dual Analog Controller was later released, and later the DualShock controller was released. The PSone came with a DualShock controller. These were all released before the PS2.

726815032.jpg

ah yeah, i forgot about the late controller refresh

there weren't really many games that took advantage of the dual analog for the PS1 though if i remember correctly

though i wasn't much of a playstation user back then (was only 6 in 1997) i only had an N64 so i could be mistaken about that

never played a playstation till my cousin got a PS2

psx04.jpg

Thats the first PSOne controller that was phased out in 1998 in all markets. The Dualshock controller was released in 1997-1998 in all markets and replaced it.

anyway back on topic, I don't blame Nintendo for using footage from other councils

my guess is they know for a fact that those titles will be on the system but development of the games has either not yet begun or is still in the early stages