Post Hardcore recomendations

Already heard:

Showbread

CV disbanded

The fall of troy

AILD is too much growl!

Will listen to: parkway drive, evergreen terrace, any song in particular?

No it's the original form of Hardcore if he wanted metal then he should have said metal.

Wrong, Aod, minor threat, 7 seconds,dead kennedys,...... American hardcore punk is the original hardcore not techno crap.

Wrong, Aod, minor threat, 7 seconds,dead kennedys,...... American hardcore punk is the original hardcore not techno crap.

o for god sake here we go again with " american this and american that" look in the uk/europe/aus that "techno crap" as you so nicely put it

is known as "hardcore" Tomato tommato. cheque please :D

• 3 weeks later...

Self postage,

Just in case:

Adding the new Oh Sleeper Album - Children of fire, most of the songs are awesome, but to list a few that stand out

Endseekers,

Hush Yael

The marriage of steel and skin

Claws of a God

Children of fire

Oh man, that song.. I can't listen to it without shedding a tear.. even as I post this I'm on the verge of crying..

You know what the song is about, right ?

• Like 1

IIRC It's about the murder of an Israelean woman and her daughter? And how the killer wasn't brought to justice, hence the phrase "Make him beg for his life".

I saw an interview on youtube, Micah Kinard slightly mentioned it, however, please enlighten me :) !

It'a about the attack on a family in Israel, Samir Kuntar and his team killed the father and his 4 year old girl and two (or three?) other people, policemen, Yael is the 2 year old that her mother killed by accident while trying to keep her mouth shut, so they won't be found by Samir and his team.

Politics aside, it's so sad how the little girl died..

Hence the (quite ironic) name of the song, Hush Yael..

Damn... it's too early to feel sad!

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if either of these were listed on previous pages:

Attack! Attack! (not the crappy alternative one)

DRUGS (Craig Owen's new band since Chiodos booted him)

Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows aren't too bad, I'd recommend them as well :)

• Like 1

Vanna is kewl! Clean vocals + screaming FTW! I like more screaming than growling so betraying the martyrs and adept, is not quite my sauce :p

I look into palletowns and astras.

Also destroy rebuild sounds like oh sleeper - building the nations lyric :p

Hmm... you may like Four Letter Lie then

Another band I really like are Awaken The Empire, clean vocals but they can get pretty powerful :)

A lot of people hate on this band because of the way they look but I think they sound awesome :) Pretty sure some of their songs have screaming but can't find any now so maybe I was imagining it :p

Aha, as a bonus, they have a nice tshirt that I like ! (and have)

<snipped>

I have it too! :D

I stumbled upon Falling In Reverse a couple of days ago as well! His little laugh at the end of the intro kinda creeps me out... they sound okay but still not sure if I like them although the song is very very catchy.

They kinda remind me of Modern Day Escape who I kinda like but feel filthy because of it :p

• 3 weeks later...