[Pic] Amazing Paint Job on A Camaro

WOW! What an eye for detail! I don't care what kind of car it is....that is very awesome! :woot:

that looks more like a car wrap then a paint job.... wraps can get extreamly detailed

The glossyness of it leads me to believe it's paint. "Nubz" - who is known for his paint work for OCC and Paul Jr Designs, could do something like that.. it'd take a single person several weeks. A team, might do it in a couple days.

I don't want to belittle the amount of effort that clearly went into this (which is impressive to say the least), but the subject matter definitely isn't to my taste. Images of war and the slogan "American Pride" kind of rub a bit. Personally, I don't find the subject matter anything to celebrate, but each to their own.

Awesome car, but there is more to American Pride than just images of war! What about inventions or the signing of the constitution, stuff like that. This car though should definetly be displayed at the Pentagon.

Awesome car, but there is more to American Pride than just images of war! What about inventions or the signing of the constitution, stuff like that. This car though should definetly be displayed at the Pentagon.

What I was thinking... American Pride... but it's all about war... No pride in that....

Looks great, but a bit too busy IMHO. To be able to view all of it would take some time. I am sure that this is a probably a show piece and not driven around except to shows, it would be sort of distracting say if you are at a stop light or on the road trying to view the images even if for a short time.

Looks ugly IMO. Busy as hell, way to flashy, and is def a show piece and not something to drive around. Did I mention it was ugly as well?

I am all for being patriotic, but they need to tone this down a little

It doesn't matter how American the painting is though, there's nothing more American than an actual muscle car like a Hemi Cuda or a Pontiac GTO in matte black intimidating everyone nearby.

Looks ugly IMO. Busy as hell, way to flashy, and is def a show piece and not something to drive around. Did I mention it was ugly as well?

I agree. Total rubbish. Whoever would drive something like that would probably wear something like this:

3-wolves-howling-tshirt.jpg

I agree. Total rubbish. Whoever would drive something like that would probably wear something like this:

+1

there's absoloutely nothing wrong with patriotism but it feels like history class vomitted on the car

"Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather."

At least that shirt produced some absolutely brilliant reviews.