Your favorite Accent Color for Windows Phone

Accent Color for Windows Phone  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What Accent Color do you generally use for your Windows Phone?

2. 2. Would you like to see even more Accent Colors in future Windows Phone releases?

• Sure.
    • Nah, not really. They've got enough.

It is possible to define custom accent colours. But this does require you to developer unlock your phone, legitimately or otherwise. (Though it's trivial on the LG phones, as they have a built in hidden registry editor which can be used to unlock the phone, or just directly edit the accent colours in the registry)

I think it looks cool to have black with a white background. I sometimes use that when I feel like something different from blue on black.

I had been with Black background and Green accent up until last week. I tried out the light theme to make sure an app I was submitting worked well with it and ended up loving the white background with brown accent colour.

Give it a try, it is really refreshing.

I was using blue on black.

Recently changed to blue on white and am quite enjoying the difference :p

Be aware that white actually uses a measurably larger amount of power then black with most phones.

Worth keeping an eye out for.

I was using blue on black.

Recently changed to blue on white and am quite enjoying the difference :p

Be aware that white actually uses a measurably larger amount of power then black with most phones.

Worth keeping an eye out for.

I thought that was only the case with OLED displays, not LCD. In fact, my Vaio laptop has a white desktop background that you can apply to save battery life.

I should perhaps have been a little clearer; in a lot of cases.

My understanding is it applied to most mobile screens, but I couldn't qualify that I'm sorry..

Blue color Looks nice in images/ videos, but I use red now, it makes the icon on tiles easier to read.

Energy savings dependent on color apply only to OLED and AMOLED screens, LCD screens basically use the same amount of power at a given brightness regardless of the colors being displayed.

pretty sad really. this is all the customization you get with windows phone 7! wow. how lame.

what color accent tile you got? hmmmm a pick out of a handlfull.... how touching. lololol

pretty sad really. this is all the customization you get with windows phone 7! wow. how lame.

what color accent tile you got? hmmmm a pick out of a handlfull.... how touching. lololol

stare_lol.gif

I think you and that guy need a cuppa joe LOL... and a sammich.

Where's "mango"? ';)

Most supermarkets sell em singly, but you can also get packs of 4 I believe.

:p