Weapons? What do you own?

Springfield XD 9mm 5"

Ruger 10/22 (.22)

Mossberg 500 20" (12 gauge)

Mossberg 600 28" with adjustable choke (12 gauge)

Rock River AR-15 16" (M4 style)

I sold 4 others so I can move... (Kel-Tec SU-16CA, 16 gauge single-shot shotgun, .25 Beretta Jetfire and an SKS)

Working on building another AR in the 20 inch flavor with iron sights once I get my living situation in order.

Non-projectile weapons:

2 Hickory Police Batons (Perks of having a cop ((retired)) for a father)

1 fixed-blade USAF- issued survival knife

1 folding Knife

It's sad to see people making comments such as, "I don't own any guns. I'm secure in my masculinity." What exactly does this mean? I'm happy with the size of my Mr. Winkie. I have gay friends even though I'm straight. I've had sex with a few women... So why paint all people with a broad brush? I choose to exercise my rights as an American, it's your choice if you would like to do the same. Sorry if you don't agree with the rights I have, maybe I should fight to take away the rights of others that I don't see any need for? Sounds fair, right?

The only thing I would actually consider a "weapon" would probably be my Boker Kalashnikov modified Wharncliffe Automat.

Seeing as I always carry it on my person, and it is always within arms length. All my other knives are mostly just collecting dust, even my $200 Benchmades lol... I suppose if it came down to it, any of them could be a "weapon", but this is just what is usually available.

260857703.jpg

• 1 month later...

Get some ballpoint pens for your arsenal bro.

I've got Beowulf upper on my AR15. Fifty-calibur bullets FTW. Home defense of course. Shoot first, bury the body later if you know what I mean.

Now in which warzone do you live in to feel the need for an AR15 for protection?

Now in which warzone do you live in to feel the need for an AR15 for protection?

Earth.

In all seriousness, I got it for range shooting. I attempted to edit my post to say I was just joking about home defense but I couldn't save my changes.

• 1 month later...

Top to bottom.

1) Taurus .357 magnum revolver (7 round cylinder)

2) Smith & Wesson Sigma .40 caliber (14 round magazines)

3) Harrington and Richardson single shot 12 gauge magnum

post-125978-0-34428900-1320991323_thumb.

Just bought my new primary concealed carry pistol, a Kahr 9mm sub compact. It's small enough to carry very comfortably as it only weighs in at 15.9 ounces unloaded. This particular pistol shoots like a dream considering how small it is.

e2ea1364.jpg

An "update" - I had my Boker taken away. Was pulled over by an officer on a bad day I guess (5 miles over the speed limit), and to avoid my ticket he basically offered me a trade.... My knife, for him ripping the ticket up. I of course obliged him, since technically a Boker isn't a "common pocket knife" by Florida standards, so that was also obviously to avoid further troubles & technicalities...

I now carry a much smaller, Kershaw Scallion, which in my opinion is much more civ friendly. $200 Benchmades still collecting dust. Lolweapons.

First AR...just picked it up today. Can't wait to go to the range.

Image snipped

How much did it run you? I need a good rifle for general hunting, recreation, etc., and I like the M4/M16 style of weapon because I'm used to it.

How much did it run you? I need a good rifle for general hunting, recreation, etc., and I like the M4/M16 style of weapon because I'm used to it.

$675...I haven't seen them much cheaper than that online either. I bought mine right from the local gun shop.

$675...I haven't seen them much cheaper than that online either. I bought mine right from the local gun shop.

$675...REALLY! Ones just like that are $1,000 to $1,500 here.

$675...REALLY! Ones just like that are $1,000 to $1,500 here.

The S&W M&P15 is the cheapest AR-type rifle out there now. Before the M&P, the lowest price was found on the Stag Arms (still a great company). The biggest differences between the M&P and almost every other AR is the lack of forward assist and there's no door over the ejection port.