Finger length linked to penis size

Men: Hold up your right hand. Are your index and ring fingers close to the same size? Congratulations, you're more likely than men with mismatched digits to have a long penis. :huh:

A smaller ratio between the second and fourth fingers is linked to a longer stretched penis size, researchers report today (July 4) in the Asian Journal of Andrology. The findings go beyond providing a new finger ratio-based pick-up line for men in bars, however; researchers say that a quick look at a man's fingers could reveal his exposure to male hormones in the womb, providing a hint about his risk for hormone-driven diseases like prostate cancer.

The idea that men's finger ratio and hormone exposure are linked is not a new one. Studies have found that the ratio between the second and fourth finger is related to sperm count, likelihood of heart attack, hand preference, facial masculinity and more. One small 2002 study published in the journal Urology found a correlation between the length of the index finger and genital size in healthy men under 40, suggesting that testosterone exposure in the womb affects the growth of both.

more

I can disprove this, my index and ring fingers are very close in length and my penis is 3 inches, erect. :whistle:

I can disprove this, my index and ring fingers are very close in length and my penis is 3 inches, erect. :whistle:

FYI, that embarrassing information is something that you should keep to yourself.

My (extensive) interviews with women indicate that girth is more important anyhow, though having both would seem the better toolkit to have ;)

I can prove it, the fingers are somewhat equal size and my stick is 7inch :devil:

MINE IS OVER 9000 INCHES AND MY 2ND AND FOURTH FINGERS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME SIZE

Or you know I just couldn't care less about this penis waving competition and just feel content about my size regardless lol.

In the real world the average penis size is just under 6 inches, but on the internet the average penis size is anywhere between 7.5 and 30 inches. What gives?

Is not just the size, is all about if you can satisfy your chick.

someone has a small willy :shifty:

Though I agree :laugh: :p

More body facts...

Your "erect phallus" :whistle: is usually the same length as the length from the wrist to the tip of your middle finger.

Your foot is usually the same length as the length from your elbow to your wrist

Try em out...only no pics!! :unsure:

et.jpg

I wouldn't be smiling if I was him :blush:

I WOULD be smiling if I could make the end glow, would save me stubbing my toe on the bed before some lurvemaking

Speaking of which, anyone remember the film where they had a lightsabre fight with glow in the dark condoms?

Never mind, found it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ergv1kWe0HI

I can disprove this, my index and ring fingers are very close in length and my penis is 3 inches, erect.

You too ... ? :blush:

It's not the size of the wave, it's the motion of the ocean lol

So did they actually measure all these guys? Or did they take their word for it? lol

Yes, they actually measure in both the flaccid and erect states. You wouldn't believe the requests for student research subjects at a big medical school like the U of M - singly and for couples :p

Sorry, but posts like these:

FYI, that embarrassing information is something that you should keep to yourself.

makes this thread of the month. :rofl:

Is not just the size, is all about if you can satisfy your chick.

want to be seductive? use a feather

want to be kinky? use the hole *cussing* chicken.

on another note: people tell me I have piano fingers.

True-Story_02.png

MINE IS OVER 9000 INCHES AND MY 2ND AND FOURTH FINGERS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME SIZE

Vegeta what the scouter say about his Penis level?

What has been shared can not be un-shared. (especially on the internet) Your post will most likely end up being a quote in someone's post or signature. Congratulations.

Hmm my index finger and ring are the same length :D. Tho im 6"5 and built like a twigglet. Im also a triplet and whilst my brother died very young (still born) Ive still got my sister. Whats this got to do with the above?

Well generally twins/triplets/etc where 1 child is female and the rest male, the males are born smaller with less exposure to hormones, due to the female being almost parasitec.

So its quiet interesting for me to see that Im in the "prolonged exposure group", oh and I was born 2months premature, so even less exposure :s hmmm.

Can only imagine id of turned into some 7ft sasquatch of a man with my penis touching my knees if Id been an only child and born on time.