UFO Sighting over Denver 07/04/2011

Well we were filming some of the fireworks in our neighborhood, and caught these strange lights in the sky.

Think of it as you will.

Alot clearer in person, was filming on a Flip HD, so not the best camera.

Well we were filming some of the fireworks in our neighborhood, and caught these strange lights in the sky.

Think of it as you will.

Alot clearer in person, was filming on a Flip HD, so not the best camera.

Where was the UFO? I saw you filming fireworks, then the camera spun around to a different direction and I saw more fireworks, then it shook for a bit, more fireworks and then the end of the movie. Where am I supposed to be looking?

Where was the UFO? I saw you filming fireworks, then the camera spun around to a different direction and I saw more fireworks, then it shook for a bit, more fireworks and then the end of the movie. Where am I supposed to be looking?

Yes you are right its not the best footage. You do need to run in full HD and full screen.

I will see if I can post a screen of it.

If you pause at 1:26, there are 4 lights on the left, those are the ones.

I am going to spend a bit of time tonight to edit the video so its easier to see.

I only have Windows Live Movie maker, is it possible to make a slow motion? and highlight on the video?

U know... it was July 4th... Nation pop them fireworks day.... You probably saw a firework... On the other hand, I watched Paul, and I saw a Alien :p

U know... it was July 4th... Nation pop them fireworks day.... You probably saw a firework... On the other hand, I watched Paul, and I saw a Alien :p

While I totally agree it was not the best day to see UFO's, however they move around slowly, fade in and fade out, and have a triangular pattern.

there are other videos on youtube of the same occurance.

Like I said believe what you will.

Are these the objects?

Yes those are the ones, part of the video is not so shaky, and you clearly see them, I am not sure uploading to youtube does it justice, seems a bit clearer on my original source.

Here is another youtube source of the same occurance, a little clearer, but a bit short.

Warning loud voices on the tape...

Fact or Faked did a show on something similar years ago, I think in the end they showed it was a kite with LEDs in the corner or something.

Fact or Faked did a show on something similar years ago, I think in the end they showed it was a kite with LEDs in the corner or something.

This was something like 15-20 miles away, I guess it was a big kite.

Tripods aren't that expensive :p

Yeah I know, I was not planning on filming something in the distance, just the fireworks in the street. Before I could grab a second camera, they were gone.

I can see 4 lights. There are initially 3 lights that slowly turn in a perfect triangle, then a fourth one joins in and then one disappears and a new triangle is made. Really interesting. :)

Are these the objects?

Id like to see the same shot from day time pov. Ill place my money on something like a tower, other fireworks, builds, planes, ect.

So on a day where lots of people are lighting fireworks you film lights in the sky? :alien:

And why do UFO always just sit in the sky, or do a little loopyty loop and then disappear? Aliens achieve the non-trvial task of traversing the galaxy to what? Audition for the Red Bull air race?

So on a day where lots of people are lighting fireworks you film lights in the sky? :alien:

And why do UFO always just sit in the sky, or do a little loopyty loop and then disappear? Aliens achieve the non-trvial task of traversing the galaxy to what? Audition for the Red Bull air race?

Why would they have lights to? If the point is to be stealthy then that kind of defeats that point.

Why would they have lights to? If the point is to be stealthy then that kind of defeats that point.

They are not actually lights, its a common misconception but it is the way that the gravity warping effects of the ships drive system. This causes the appearance of bright lights to an external viewer of the ship :alien: