UFO Sighting over Denver 07/04/2011

They are not actually lights, its a common misconception but it is the way that the gravity warping effects of the ships drive system. This causes the appearance of bright lights to an external viewer of the ship :alien:

I see, for a min I thought all those different colored changing blinking lights were just some kids LED ufo toy. Silly me :whistle:

submit it to NUFORC if you think it was reallly a UFO.

and gawd people remember UFO != Aliens just means something that was flying we cant identify, its almost as bad as when people saw black triangles flying and night and everyone called them idiots and oh my we have the stealth fighter imagine that

submit it to NUFORC if you think it was reallly a UFO.

and gawd people remember UFO != Aliens just means something that was flying we cant identify, its almost as bad as when people saw black triangles flying and night and everyone called them idiots and oh my we have the stealth fighter imagine that

Most people, when talking about UFOs, are implying aliens. Nobody takes pictures and gets excited about some light in the sky they think is a jet in the distance or something. :alien:

Most people, when talking about UFOs, are implying aliens. Nobody takes pictures and gets excited about some light in the sky they think is a jet in the distance or something. :alien:

nobody huh? why do people hang around area 51 trying to get pictures of top secrete US gov air craft? not just trying to see if there is aliens there. there are a TON of people that get excited about the possibility of gov aircraft, just look at the Afghanistan stealth helicopter stuff

I can see 4 lights. There are initially 3 lights that slowly turn in a perfect triangle, then a fourth one joins in and then one disappears and a new triangle is made. Really interesting. :)

15oceif.jpg

sorry, couldn't resist.

Lots of people let Chinese lanterns off on firework night, they go for miles with a little candle inside a white paper hot air balloon

Me thinks thats what you caught

Lots of people let Chinese lanterns off on firework night, they go for miles with a little candle inside a white paper hot air balloon

Me thinks thats what you caught

I never heard of people in the USA setting off Chinese lanterns on the 4th of July... fireworks yes, lanterns no, extremely uncommon here

nobody huh? why do people hang around area 51 trying to get pictures of top secrete US gov air craft? not just trying to see if there is aliens there. there are a TON of people that get excited about the possibility of gov aircraft, just look at the Afghanistan stealth helicopter stuff

Maybe besides that but that is specfic to people who watch area 51. I was talking more about people in the general public.

I never heard of people in the USA setting off Chinese lanterns on the 4th of July... fireworks yes, lanterns no, extremely uncommon here

I'd never seen it either, until last year. Saw a few then, and a **** ton this year.

They are whats in this video.

I never personally seen someone thrown out of a car over a car accident. It doesnt mean it doesnt happen. Uncommon doesnt mean never happens.

I guess I'll have to join in as well. I saw three red lights in sky, about 2 to 3 summers ago but it was more during the late evening than nighttime. I can't say what they were for certain, chinese lanterns, really bright balloons, top secret aircraft, I just know they were there. :p

Wow, where to begin..lol

I know it's a flip camera, i know the quality is bad.. but good god, watching the video there is no way you would be able to tell the difference between UFO, streetlight, house in the distance.etc.. There is no visual of land nor air, all you see is lights which could be from anything, on the ground, in the air... we would never know...lol

• 2 weeks later...

This was something like 15-20 miles away, I guess it was a big kite.

fireworks can be seen that far, and at that distance, it will only look like a small ball of light....

or parachutes

there is a lot there, notice how they float in the air?

• 1 month later...