Makes you think

There is almost nothing Been posts that I can agree with either.

And speaking of bias, when someone works for a newspaper and does posts the way they do, how can you take that newspaper for serious? At least try and sell people on the fact that the paper posts the truth, but wait, is there truth in bias? I think not.

If I ignored everything I disagreed with, I wouldn't read your posts.
:blink:
That site can not be taken seriously, in any manner.

Well, the fact stays that depleted uranium was used during these wars (innocent) people still suffer from that years after.

OK I viewed this so called "factual" film. Is this guy working for a propaganda machine or what? Thats what my take on it is, its crap.

As has been said before, you can label the movie as "crap" but it does not lie. The facts in the film are true. How they are presented may be propaganda, but the facts remain.

What facts? Where's the evidence? How do we know those kids in that piece weren't deformed from something else? We don't. If one is prepared to make a statement with a film like that, evidence to back it up what is being claimed is required. I am not one to blindly believe anything, and if someone does, I pity them. So, where's the proof?