Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

918515519.png

Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. The series is broadcast in the United States and Canada on the cable channel AMC, and is a production of Sony Pictures Television. It premiered on January 20, 2008. To date, three seasons composed of 33 episodes have aired. The series has been renewed for a fourth season, scheduled to premiere July 17, 2011.

Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), with the aim of securing his family's financial future before he dies.

Breaking Bad has received widespread critical acclaim, particularly for its writing and cinematography as well as for Cranston's and Paul's performances. It has won six Emmy Awards—including three consecutive wins for Lead Actor in a Drama Series for Cranston—in addition to numerous other awards and nominations

Season 4 Trailer

http://youtu.be/IUXvNd6pyD4

The new season starts tonight on AMC @ 10pm

Series Info: http://www.amctv.com...ws/breaking-bad

I had personally never heard of this show until just recently and it looks very interesting so I think I will be checking it out tonight. What's everyone's opinions of the show?

The show looks great and I am in process of getting the first 3 season so I can watch them, I wish Hulu or Netflix had them. :blink:

Kind of looks like a combination of Weeds and Dexter in a way :p

The show looks great and I am in process of getting the first 3 season so I can watch them, I wish Hulu or Netflix had them. :blink:

Kind of looks like a combination of Weeds and Dexter in a way :p

these are not the droids you are looking for places you want to get them from. Honestly though, I dont like Netflix, I tried to stream the last Pirates movie but it wouldnt work. They are really keeping me at Bay from continuing my use of their service. :whistle: :shiftyninja:

NoLiMiT06, 'Breaking Bad' is an excellent show - all three seasons come highly recommended, and I'm very much looking forward to watching the fourth.

With 'Mad Men' not returning until 2012 and 'Treme' recently finishing its second season, 'Breaking Bad' is arguably one of the best shows to watch this summer (alongside 'Curb', of course...).

Cheers,

James

x

Wow, what a terrific season opener!

Minimal dialogue, but full-on intensity...love it!

The cut-away to Denny's was absolutely beautiful too! ;)

I'm looking forward to next week's episode already.

Cheers,

James

x

Great episode! 'That' moment made me jump right out of my seat.

Brilliant first episode, Gus's actions really took me by surprise although in retrospect it actually makes perfect sense for his character, I reckon it's going be a brilliant season.

Watching the last episode of season 1 and I am hooked! Should be caught up my Sunday :p Can't believe I never knew about this show lol.

Okay second episode. Waiting for Jesse to finally crack now..

Yeah, I agree. The episode wasn't the greatest. But its building story for this season. Interested to see how Jesse will finally crack. The other parts of the story we're decent for this episode. It wasn't a strong one. But wasn't terrible. I hope they progress Hank more, its ok; we know he likes "MINERALS!*". :laugh:

Was a good episode, interesting to see how they end up playing it out. Will Walt get Gus? Will we ever see Gus again? Has Gus already been killed? Will Walt attempt to kill him and fail? Like theres a tonne open there. Then there is the things with Jesse and what will happen to him. Will Skyler and Walt be able to get the Carwash for less than 20 mill?

They really open up a lot of possiblities.. this should be a solid season.

Was a good episode, interesting to see how they end up playing it out. Will Walt get Gus? Will we ever see Gus again? Has Gus already been killed? Will Walt attempt to kill him and fail? Like theres a tonne open there. Then there is the things with Jesse and what will happen to him. Will Skyler and Walt be able to get the Carwash for less than 20 mill?

They really open up a lot of possiblities.. this should be a solid season.

I wouldn't put it aside to say walt may do somthing to mr. carwash. But remember walt didn't want skyler to get involved in the purchase. I had forgot how walt acted when he quit the job. It was interesting for them to put that sort of play on it. IN TIME we shall see!

How many eps are called for this season?

I have finished Season 1 and 2 and I am just now on the 4th episode of Season 3 lol. Should be caught up in a day or two :p

What an amazing show. The season premier was intense, and the acting was brilliant, even though Jesse did not speak until like 40 minutes into the episode.

Good episode, much better than last weeks. Hopefully the story will progress faster now..

I am finally caught up and I agree this season is a little slow right now but something tells me the **** is about to hit the fan :p