Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

This episode was AWESOME. Im so glad he threatened hank so subtly. I was amazed by the beginning, with his house being abandoned and Heisenberg on the wall. At least he got his ricing back.

This episode was AWESOME. Im so glad he threatened hank so subtly. I was amazed by the beginning, with his house being abandoned and Heisenberg on the wall. At least he got his ricing back.

Spoiler Tags, please.

The entire episode felt like most of what I hoped for with the last 8 episodes but cramped into the first episode. Ridiculously excited with how they're not wasting any time with stuff.

Off topic but what does 9/8c mean with regards to time on US tv, i've worked out it's on at 9pm, but whats the /8c all about?

The continental US has 4 time zones.  The two important ones being Eastern and Central, so that's how all the times are advertised since those are televised together.  We also have Mountain time (not many people there) and West coast time.  West coast gets its own starting time since it's 3 hours behind so it's not used for any advertised national times.

Off topic but what does 9/8c mean with regards to time on US tv, i've worked out it's on at 9pm, but whats the /8c all about?

8 Central.  Time-zone thing.

On Topic:

I missed the first like 30 seconds of the show (was watching big brother), was confused as fk at the first scene.  I was worried I missed something crazy. I started watching at the part where he gets out of the car and goes through the trunk looking for tools.

I saw the opening credits and breathed a sigh of relief when it went back to carry on where the story left off.

Definitely looks to be an amazing second half. 

The continental US has 4 time zones.  The two important ones being Eastern and Central, so that's how all the times are advertised since those are televised together.  We also have Mountain time (not many people there) and West coast time.  West coast gets its own starting time so it's not used for any advertised national times.

It's the same in Canada.  Shows get advertised with Eastern and Central timing.

Spoiler Tags, please.

Sorry I assume anyone reading or posting in this topic has been keeping up on the episodes.

I for one stay out until I watch the episode of the week. This pertains to any tv show thread

I just finished watching the episode and I'm dying! Can't wait till next Monday to watch the next episode(I have to wait till I can watch it online somewhere)

Sorry I assume anyone reading or posting in this topic has been keeping up on the episodes.

I for one stay out until I watch the episode of the week. This pertains to any tv show thread

Bravo! Really hate it when people that complain about you discussing an aired episode and have the audacity to have a go at you for not using spoiler tags if they have a total lack of common sense and decide to enter a thread about a tv show where they haven't watched the latest episode... Hang on guys i've not seen this episode, don't talk about it until i've seen it, because I am the most important person in the word.

• Like 2

Bravo! Really hate it when people that complain about you discussing an aired episode and have the audacity to have a go at you for not using spoiler tags if they have a total lack of common sense and decide to enter a thread about a tv show where they haven't watched the latest episode... Hang on guys i've not seen this episode, don't talk about it until i've seen it, because I am the most important person in the word.

Go at him? I said please.... it wasn't even for me, it was for everyone else.

Just because you don't visit this thread before watching the episode doesn't mean everyone else does or should. Don't be so ironically inconsiderate and outright ignorant.