Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

he was manipulating the police there...making sure she looked like the "innocent" wife of an abusive marriage and not a willing participant...

Walt was also giving her a 'get out of jail' card by saying she had no idea how he makes his money or what he does to make it in when the police will discover he cooked Meth.  Only thing is others know she was involved like her sister and junior.

• Like 1

Was the flashback scene filmed several years ago?

The characters (or should I say actors portraying the characters) all looked a good deal younger than they do in this season.

I think it was a re-done scene from 1st Season. I remember the scene where Jesse storms out and Walt leaves the RV. I believe it was during that point. 

Can't wait to see what's going to happen between Walt and Jack. Jack is now got a lot of money on him and a cook to produce a nice quality chemicals with just the right color to it and I don't think Walt likes that. He also lost his family, so he's got nothing to lose except that barrel (which I think he doesn't care about).

As I'm still rooting for Walt, I hope uncle Jack's crew will still have that same ###### aim and they won't kill him when he comes for them with that M16 (?) from a few episodes ago.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen between Walt and Jack. Jack is now got a lot of money on him and a cook to produce a nice quality chemicals with just the right color to it and I don't think Walt likes that. He also lost his family, so he's got nothing to lose except that barrel (which I think he doesn't care about).

As I'm still rooting for Walt, I hope uncle Jack's crew will still have that same ****ty aim and they won't kill him when he comes for them with that M16 (?) from a few episodes ago.

Walt doesn't know that Jessie is being used as a cook...at least not yet...

U98Z

When Walt fell down, it proved to me that somewhere inside him is still a bit of a human left. He isn't a monster, he's broken man who's made bad choices. In his mind, he's done what's necessary to be a good father and husband.

Loved the episode...

In the first episode of the season Walt goes back to his house to get the poison/drug, now that

Hank is dead

who is the poison/drug for?

Loved the episode...

In the first episode of the season Walt goes back to his house to get the poison/drug, now that

Hank is dead

Walt has so many enemies now, it is hard to be sure. Could be someone in his family, could be someone in the Aryan Brotherhood, Lydia, Jessie, someone I'm not thinking of, or some unknown character.

Loved the episode...

Hank is dead

why did i highlight your spoiler, why am i even looking at this thread..  :cry:

why did i highlight your spoiler, why am i even looking at this thread..  :cry:

not sure why you HAVEN'T watched it already. lol. 

• Like 3

Sunday's intense episode of Breaking Bad scored the series highest ever ratings,: 6.4 million viewers, 4.1 million adults 18-49, which should translate to a 3.2 adults 18-49 rating when the final numbers are released tomorrow.

• Like 2

So I'm gonna put good money on the assault rifle being intended for the

Nazi's in an attempt to get Jesse out

. Still can't figure out who the Ricin is for. Probably

Lydia, who'll get it in her coffee while she tries to worm her way out of the mess

Walt Jr was badass in this episode.

I was glad everything got out in the open

, and the way he put himself between the Walt and Skyler was damn respectworthy.

• Like 2

Well geez, that was one hell of an episode! I think what summed it up was when Walt was trying to hold back his tears when on the phone to Skyler, shows he still is a human in his core.

I ultimately feel sorry for Holly, Jesse and Hank the most.

Holly is just an innocent child caught in the crossfire and there's nothing she can do about it. The part that really nearly brought me to tears was when she was crying in the fire truck, don't know what it was it just ****ed with me!

Jesse, I feel sorry for because he was ultimately screwed over by somebody that was his only true friend at one point, Walt never really felt the same affection back. Plus when he saw a picture of Brock (and his sister) I think he somewhat died inside. Then on top of that, to be told that Walt watched Jane die and he did nothing to stop it is the ultimate f**k you.

Hank - I think he is a great character and Dean Norris does a fine job.

Loved the trousers part for those eagle eyed viewers!

• Like 2

^ totally agree with all your comments.

I didn't see the trousers initially - fantastic attention to detail in this show!

The scene with Jesse hooked-up to a wire like a dog was absolutely sickening.