Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

In my opinion, what'll come of it is that Jesse will feel less useless and thus less likely to jeopardize the entire drug business (good for Gus) and he might slowly begin to part ways with Walt because I honestly can't see Walt liking the situation wherein he's not the only useful part of the duo (we could already see how arrogant and egocentric he is at the end of the last episode).

Hmm, that's true. Jesse partying for 2 episodes straight could very easily have jeopardized the business. Walt and Jesse have been going at it since season 1. My guess is he will end up in trouble and come to Walt for help, though of course Walt will have his conditions. Slowly Walt is losing a lot of his power.. the guards for Gus ignore his antics and put him in his place. Skyler is taking control of the Car Wash stuff, Jesse is gaining "rep" with Gus. Walt is slowly losing all power aside from being a good cook.

I can see him doing something big to bring himself back into power. With the ending of last episode.. I hope that if anything is figured out, the writers do it in true BB Style, (the so close yet so far ideology).. and not make an abrupt end to things.

Exactly. it was obviously staged by Gus as he was testing Jesse for something. even Mike said 'it played out how you expected more or less' when he was talking to Gus.

Plus, Gus said "I will of course reimburse you for the damage to your vehicles"

I disagree.

Providing for his family is Walt's primary motivation, hence the reason his reconciliation with Skyler, Walt Jnr., and Holly is examined further.

There's a little bit more to this show than cooking crystal meth and shooting people.

Well, that episode wasn't too bad. Not overly slow. Seemed pretty on par with episodes from previous seasons, the story is definitely starting to build. I'd say this was one of the better episodes this season (not that that is too hard to achieve)

I haven't been able to watch this weeks episode yet but I will tomorrow. My buddy lives 2 blocks down from Walt and Skyler's home and he has seen them several times on set since the show began. :)

I haven't been able to watch this weeks episode yet but I will tomorrow. My buddy lives 2 blocks down from Walt and Skyler's home and he has seen them several times on set since the show began. :)

Haha that is so cool - I hear if you find Hank/Maries house on streetview you can see the camera crew :D

Yeah, a good episode this week - a number of important developments.

Great work Hank!

I have to say, the cinematography in this show is absolutely terrific - I love the experimental camera angles...they break all the conventions, yet somehow everything comes together.

Just started watching this weeks episode, Rage looks pretty awesome lol :p I can't believe he wrecked that Challenger then blew it up!

I have to say, the cinematography in this show is absolutely terrific - I love the experimental camera angles...they break all the conventions, yet somehow everything comes together.

Yea for sure, the cameras on the gun, in the vacuum tube. But also in earlier episodes like on the shovel, and other weapons and such. They do a great job with the cameras.

Yea for sure, the cameras on the gun, in the vacuum tube. But also in earlier episodes like on the shovel, and other weapons and such. They do a great job with the cameras.

And the camera on the camera laugh.gif

Wow, another great episode this week!

I'm just wondering one thing, though:

How many years ago was the flashback scene supposed to have taken place?

Cheers,

James

x

Best episode of the season, great episode! I've always been intrigued into Gus' background, and now we have some light into it :)

I was actually kinda confused by the murder. Why was it exactly that they killed him? (in the flashback).

Also, the flashback would of been while Gus was still in Mexico. I can't remember what dates they said for him moving to mexico from chile, and then from mexico to the states. It would of been around the time he got his states work visa.

I was actually kinda confused by the murder. Why was it exactly that they killed him? (in the flashback).

Also, the flashback would of been while Gus was still in Mexico. I can't remember what dates they said for him moving to mexico from chile, and then from mexico to the states. It would of been around the time he got his states work visa.

Because he was the chemist. No chemist no cooking. No competition.

The interesting part is where the guy sad we know who you are in chile. Almost like he is untouchable.

Cant wait for next weeks EP.

Because he was the chemist. No chemist no cooking. No competition.

Not really.

From the podcast as well as from the flashback scenes, it is inferred that the two are more than just friends. This wasn't about killing a chemist, it was to a) show Gus who's the boss in Mexico, b) show him the lengths they're prepared to go to.

Good episode, really hope it gets the ball rolling into what I'm guessing will be the "meet" (meat) of the season. Was kinda hoping for more based on the opening scene, but all in all not to shabby.