Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

I kind of wish I didn't know that Gus was going to die since last week. That stupid ****ing leaked photo ruined it for me. At least I have to look forward to finding out who Gus was back in Chile and what Mike will do when he returns from Mexico. He owes Jessie his life. As well as what Skyler will do when she finds out Ted died and finally comes to terms with how far Walt has gone from who he was four seasons ago. Not to mention the whole DEA fiasco of where the investigation will go now that the FBI might get involved to investigate a possible terrorism connection due to the bombing.

Woah. I'm actually speechless. Is Season 5 confirmed then? Because they could close it there really.

Woah. I'm actually speechless. Is Season 5 confirmed then? Because they could close it there really.

Yes, season 5 is confirmed and will be the final season. It will have 16 episodes I believe.

Yes, season 5 is confirmed and will be the final season. It will have 16 episodes I believe.

Great! But I don't know how they could play out...

Gus is dead! The lab is burnt!

Right, the meth cooking/selling aspect of the story has surely come to a conclusion...surely?

The final season will probably concentrate on Hank's attempts to join the remaining pieces of the puzzle together - the DEA will find the destroyed meth lab and work from there.

Alternatively, with Gus out of the picture, Walt/Heisenberg could potentially build his own empire...as unlikely as that sounds.

Any other theories on how Season 5 will pan out chaps?

the meth cooking/selling aspect of the story has surely come to a conclusion...surely?

Now that's unlikely. Vince has stated numerous times that this is a story of Walt going from a simple chemistry teacher to "Scarface". He's not Scarface, yet.

What an epic ending!

I'm curious about what will happen next season. I think it will be focused on covering up what happened now that Gus (prime suspect) is gone. I thought Mike was a good character... hope he comes back. The whole Skyler/Ted thing really annoyed me so hopefully they dont speed too much time on that.

Can't wait for the next season!

What an epic ending!

I'm curious about what will happen next season. I think it will be focused on covering up what happened now that Gus (prime suspect) is gone. I thought Mike was a good character... hope he comes back. The whole Skyler/Ted thing really annoyed me so hopefully they dont speed too much time on that.

Can't wait for the next season!

Well, with Ted being dead, I don't think they can :laugh:

Well, with Ted being dead, I don't think they can :laugh:

I didn't think Ted was dead from slipping on the rug, did he fall and hit the counter that hard to justify him dying :laugh: ?

I didn't think Ted was dead from slipping on the rug, did he fall and hit the counter that hard to justify him dying :laugh: ?

Pretty sure there was a neck snapping sound when he hit.

uh-oh then that's definitely gonna pop up next season then, along with Gus's computer possibly linking Walter and Jesse to the production of the Meth.

I'm betting on next season showing how Walt becomes Gus and him actually breaking bad.

I think this is likely too. I foresee Walt becoming the character that Gus was in the series. I wonder what position this will place Jessie in, perhaps he will be the one to want to kill Walt next season.

Great season, started off slow but got pretty awesome at the end. Look forward to the 5th and final season!!!!

What a finale. I don't think Walt will step up to Gus's position - as he has to cook the product. Cooking and managing would likely be too much, unless he has Jesse cook, but I kinda feel like Jesse will want out of the business with everything that has happened, and now that he has people to care for.

I think this is likely too. I foresee Walt becoming the character that Gus was in the series. I wonder what position this will place Jessie in, perhaps he will be the one to want to kill Walt next season.

Regardless of where Walt ends up, I think Jessie will definitely have to kill him next year.

I think this became clear to me aswell, especially when Walt at the beginning says to Gus 'we are alike' when he discusses' Gus' business plan, also the progression of Walt's ease with killing people (drug dealers ran over, and shot in face), the salamanca bombing, the acid tub stories etc. So they end up destroying the super lab, now what? back to small time slinging? Hopefully things become clearer in S5!

Regardless of where Walt ends up, I think Jessie will definitely have to kill him next year.

let's hope it doesn't come to that. They have a pretty solid trust things going on now, especially since Gus is gone. Hank and the DEA looks more like the problem; especially how does Mike now fit into the picture ?, (think he is alive) and will he try to gain Gus' position or will it be Walt?

I definitely think Walt now feels like he is in power. I feel this season will reflect the season where Heisenburg first made an appearance.

Walt opens new superlab under the carwash, has dramas with the "multi-national german shell company" That is mentioned by Hank, remeber the massive german company from the first season hes ex partner from work owns?

The actor who plays Gus confirmed he is in the last season (season 5) of Breaking Bad.

Also there seems to be people who haven't watched this show from the beginning and may not be aware, the show's creator originally stated the show will take Walt from chemistry teacher to Scarface. The last season has always been about Walt getting to the same position that Gus was in.

And the hand twitch was also a giveway that it killed him. He clearly broke his neck.

I loved the suddenness of that seen haha. I was just like "wat", and then lol'd.

• 7 months later...