Man Who 'Appeared' Gay Not Allowed to Give Blood

I think the real issue is that some think it is possible to end up liking penis due to having a gay mans blood in you...... just silly.

LOL

2jDu2.jpg

I hear that, in 'merkuh, atheists are not allowed to give blood either.

Also, in Texas, if you answer "yes" to the question "do you accept the theory of evolution?" you are also persona non grata at the blood bank.

I hear that, in 'merkuh, atheists are not allowed to give blood either.

Also, in Texas, if you answer "yes" to the question "do you accept the theory of evolution?" you are also persona non grata at the blood bank.

Now THAT I did not know... These rules are really ridiculous.

I think the real issue is that some think it is possible to end up liking penis due to having a gay mans blood in you...... just silly.

What if you're a straight man who gets a gay women's blood? Do you become doubly attracted to women? Maybe you become a rapist because your urges are too much for you to handle!

What if you're a gay women who recieves a gay man's blood? Do you become a straight women?

Straight and the same gender and gay and the same gender don't have any reaction, of course.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now THAT I did not know... These rules are really ridiculous.

That was, in fact, a joke. Or is it? Perhaps someone in Texas would like to test it out.

The stupid thing is, they test the blood regardless for HIV/AIDS... still don't understand why they don't let gays in Canada or USA donate... other countries do... I guess society isn't civilized here to that point yet.

It's the same deal saying, an asian dude can't donate over bird flu... nonesense!

Its due to the well-known fact that gays are more likely to have HIV and are leading the pack in many std's, gays should be banned from donating blood or anything else for that matter, if you don't like it then you shouldn't be gay, nobody forced you into being gay and you certainly were not born that way.

Its due to the well-known fact that gays are more likely to have HIV and are leading the pack in many std's, gays should be banned from donating blood or anything else for that matter, if you don't like it then you shouldn't be gay, nobody forced you into being gay and you certainly were not born that way.

retarded statement is retarded

The stupid thing is, they test the blood regardless for HIV/AIDS... still don't understand why they don't let gays in Canada or USA donate... other countries do... I guess society isn't civilized here to that point yet.

It's the same deal saying, an asian dude can't donate over bird flu... nonesense!

That's actually a kind of a bad analogy. In China they have heat sensitive cameras in airports and hospitals and other places to ensure that influenza is caught before it gets exposed to either the general population, or hospital patients. I understand what you're trying to say though. ;)

It's a silly limitation. Blood is always tested by blood bank after it has been donated, and it's often tested again when the lab in a hospital receive it. I've spent time working with the machines that do these tests. They don't differentiate between different sexual orientations.

But he looked gay - which is enough to bar him from being a suitable donor - according to both the people who run the company, and it seems, certain people who've posted in this thread.

For those who think he should be barred because "he looked gay", hasn't your mom ever taught you that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover? (Orphans are exempt. LOL It's a rhetorical question anyway.)

I think it's wrong that they give you money if you give blood. In Belgium we have the same rule (gay people can't give blood), but here nobody gets paid for giving blood. I'm gay, and although I don't do anything unsafe at all, I can't give blood. In a way, I think it's a decent reason, the risk is just too high. And hey, don't really gain anything by giving blood, even though I'd like to if I was allowed to.

retarded statement is retarded

It's James Riske. Everything he says and does is retarded. Why he even exists, I don't know.