20,000 troops deployed in US incase of Civil Unrest

The pentagon has announced plans to deploy a 20,000 strong internal troop force into the continental United States(CONUS) that was set to be trained by 2011 ? thus, dovetailing into the current troop and equipment movements reported around the country reported by truckers and many more sightings by others.

It is openly admitted that the internal force will be used to quell civil unrest due to massive large scale terror attacks and/or economic purposes.

Many people admit that it sounds like this will turn our country into a total militarized police state, some wonder what will happen in the future once the sheeple are conditioned to the military rooming the streets in America while others are asking ?why all of the pre-positioning of troops equipment and (NOTAM) No-Fly Zones in the CONUS over the last few months??

What Really Happened

They better be prepared for millions of ****ed off, armed and ready citizens..

Uh huh.

Let's see:

Goofy-looking nut website? Check.

Short, paranoid-sounding story with no sources? Check.

Idiotic statement about how "millions of ****ed off, armed and ready citizens" might actually give a ****? Check.

Congratulations, you're crazy!

Uh huh.

Let's see:

Idiotic statement about how "millions of ****ed off, armed and ready citizens" might actually give a ****? Check.

thanks kind sir.

Uh huh.

Let's see:

I find his article quite valid as a simple google search returns plenty of validated reports of the same story....

Also, have you been hiding in a hole? TPTB obviously see and impending revolution, so they must deploy troops to "quell the disturbance".

Seriously, if we found a habitable planet tomorrow and volunteers were required I would be the first on the bus!

The article may be silly and over the top but this planet and the nations that run it are so messed up and yes, we are all controlled by the military (Government), big business and other sinister organisations, no question about it!

The pentagon has announced plans to deploy a 20,000 strong internal troop force into the continental United States(CONUS) that was set to be trained by 2011 ? thus, dovetailing into the current troop and equipment movements reported around the country reported by truckers and many more sightings by others.

It is openly admitted that the internal force will be used to quell civil unrest due to massive large scale terror attacks and/or economic purposes.

Many people admit that it sounds like this will turn our country into a total militarized police state, some wonder what will happen in the future once the sheeple are conditioned to the military rooming the streets in America while others are asking ?why all of the pre-positioning of troops equipment and (NOTAM) No-Fly Zones in the CONUS over the last few months??

The Pentagon has announced????

Posse Comitatus Act...

The Pentagon has announced????

Posse Comitatus Act...

Not arguing, but do you honestly believe that the Pentagon will follow anything rules/laws in place if a revolution occurs? Have they followed laws in the past.. some yes, but not all. I'm just saying.

Not arguing, but do you honestly believe that the Pentagon will follow anything rules/laws in place if a revolution occurs? Have they followed laws in the past.. some yes, but not all. I'm just saying.

No...but the original article is self contradicting. It states that the Pentagon has "announced" 20K troops. However, the Pentagon wouldn't announce such because it slaps the Posse Comitatus Act in the face. Hence the reason this article is full of fud.

Also, when did the Pentagon supposedly announce this anyway? Surely it had to be a few years ago so to "be trained by 2011"

Why would we deploy BEFORE the attacks? I mean, that would basically show the terrorists where they are all positioned and then can avoid those area's to increase the damage...

Uh huh.

Let's see:

I concur!

I concur!

Me too...but what about this article from 2008 on MILITARY.COM:

Study: DoD May Act On US Civil Unrest

...an economic crisis in the United States could lead to massive civil unrest and the need to call on the military to restore order.
...."Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities ... to defend basic domestic order and human security," the report said, in case of "unforeseen economic collapse," "pervasive public health emergencies," and "catastrophic natural and human disasters," among other possible crises.
...The report also suggests the new (Barack Obama) administration could face a "strategic shock" within the first eight months in office.

I find his article quite valid as a simple google search returns plenty of validated reports of the same story....

Also, have you been hiding in a hole? TPTB obviously see and impending revolution, so they must deploy troops to "quell the disturbance".

Have you checked to make sure they are not all taking from the same souce like most sites do?

This seems to be the original source:

http://www.examiner....th-civil-unrest

Excerpt:

The deployment could also be part of the beginning phases of REX84 (Readiness Exercise 1984) being activated due to a catastrophic event that is yet to take place.

A NASA video recently released alludes to this possibility and issues a warning to all employees regarding living near large bodies of water. Watch the NASA video yourself.

Another possibility reason for the deployment may stem from reports that the White House was prompted by NASA late last year that there was threat from outer space now facing the nation and a deflection campaign will need to be implemented ? this document was signed by Eric P. Holdren.

Then you have the FEMA/FCC Take over drill happening on September 26, 2011 ? the very same day asteroid 2005 YU55 threatens to hit earth and/or the moon.

Alternatively, another catastrophic threat from space would be the detonation of the super nuclear EMP bomb a just released defense intelligence report reveals China has been building and testing.

According to a report in The Asia Times, the EMP bomb could be detonated in outer space and would destroy all electronic equipment in the U.S. effectively sending America back to the middle ages in less than one second.

Casualty estimates project that 9 out of 10 Americans would die within a year as a result of the blast.

He refers to sheeple, and we all know that means apple users.

So I welcome this decision, have the military control them :D

Also EMP is harmless to humans, so why would 9 out of 10 die from it? I could see anyone who requires life saving electronic equipment dieing, or anyone needing some sort of medical attention that relies on the use of electronics but at the end of the day it would not take that long for essential services to recover, easily within a year.

Uh huh.

Let's see:

There is so many people like you on neowin, if there is any kind of article posted that's "anti government" start immediately saying "tinfoil hat" without doing any research and continue to bash people for questioning our governments.

He refers to sheeple, and we all know that means apple users.

So I welcome this decision, have the military control them :D

Also EMP is harmless to humans, so why would 9 out of 10 die from it? I could see anyone who requires life saving electronic equipment dieing, or anyone needing some sort of medical attention that relies on the use of electronics but at the end of the day it would not take that long for essential services to recover, easily within a year.

EMP would kill most people. Let's just say it took a month to restore services. The average person has 3 days worth of food and the average grocery store has 3 days as well. So that leaves 6 days before most people are out of food. EMP would shut down transportation.

EMP would kill most people. Let's just say it took a month to restore services. The average person has 3 days worth of food and the average grocery store has 3 days as well. So that leaves 6 days before most people are out of food. EMP would shut down transportation.

They should start handing out Zombie Outbreak manuals to people then. I mean really who only keeps 3 days worth of food?

For starters with no power you cook everything in the freezer compartment of your fridge/freezer after about a day. It will then last much longer, surely these people have a BBQ? or at least wood? in case their

Then you have all your dried goods/tinned food.

Organise with your community, these people not watch Jericho?

So, where is this announcement? If it was announced on their website, someone could easily link to it (though it doesn't appear your story has). If it was announced at a press event, there should be video or, at the least, a transcript. In fact, doing a Google News search returns no related results.

I mean this is pretty easy to fact check, either they did announce this and this can be moved to RWI or they didn't and this is a load of malarkey.