Outlook XP Printing Problem

Question

I am trying to print some info from my calendar in Outlook XP. When I am in my calendar and I go to File | Page Setup and select any of the styles and then if I try to click on Ok, Print Preview, or Print I get a message box that says: "The paper size is not valid. Check the values for Width and Height under Paper." So I click Ok and it brings me to the Paper tab and highlights the width and heigth fields. The strange part is that the dimensions are the default: 8.50"x11.00". No matter what I do I can't seem to avoid this. I am able to, however, print using the default settings (File | Print | Ok), but I really need to edit the styles that Outlook uses to print (File | Print | Page Setup or Define Styles | Edit). Has anyone had a similar problem, or know of a way to fix this? Thanks...

8 answers to this question

Final version of Office XP. I guess a repair install might be in order, but its such a small stupid thing, quite frustrating, I guess I might have to though. I'll let you know what happens...

what happens when you try to enter page setup from word or IE or some other app? do you get the same problem? if so, it's probably your printer drivers. uninstall the printer completely, then reinstall the drivers.

Well, Word nor IE (nor any other Office app that I have noticed) use the same type of page setup since Outlook uses very specific options related to its styles. Thefefore, I am unable to duplicate this issue in any other application.

I have tried completely removing my printer and reinstalling. I have tried drivers that are native to Windows XP as well as some that I have downloaded directly from my printer manufacturer (Epson).

Any other ideas are welcome... TIA...