It's here!

Why does Neowin look like a blog now? :(

EDIT: There is no saving this new design, just checked the settings. Time to find a new site, man, what a day.

does anyone hate the new design...ugh!

Yes. If I wanted to read a blog, I have countless options to choose from. I liked Neowin for its refined look (and content)...

does anyone hate the new design...ugh!

Yeah I do, I can't really explain why but I just don't like the look or feel of it. It looks very blog like to me.

All I did was click a link and Neowin got even cooler (at least at first impression). Though I really liked the other design. Just front page or forums too? Guess i'll check and refresh.

I love the new design on the front page! While Atlas was cool, I personally think the new design is fresher.

Not the greatest fan of now seeing less of each news article on the home page (I think?), and what appears to be a slightly more squished layout. But I guess we'll have to live with it (after all... it's not as bad as Gizmodo's newst layout change... and I actually like the two layouts they had before that, even the weird double pnae scrolling one!)

I take it we'll get the ability to change our colour theme again soon?

Not the greatest fan of now seeing less of each news article on the home page (I think?), and what appears to be a slightly more squished layout. But I guess we'll have to live with it (after all... it's not as bad as Gizmodo's newst layout change... and I actually like the two layouts they had before that, even the weird double pnae scrolling one!)

I take it we'll get the ability to change our colour theme again soon?

Same content, nothing is changed.

K, I love it. I also really like the loading animation while you change from 'normal' to 'headline' view and vice versa (in the top right corner).