It's here!

BUG ...

If you hover over any of the main titles (News, Forum, More) the drop down menu's do NOT stay long enough for you to make a selection, they just disappear.

This just happens when I am using Chrome. IE and Firefox work fine.

Only been using the new newness for a few minutes, but I'm already getting used to it and I think it looks fantastic.

Edit: I do actually have one issue....the blue used for the title of each headline is stupidly light. It needs to be darker.

BUG ...

If you hover over any of the main titles (News, Forum, More) the drop down menu's do NOT stay long enough for you to make a selection, they just disappear.

This just happens when I am using Chrome. IE and Firefox work fine.

Works fine here, some extension possibly?

I like it and then I dont...

I like most of it except for the wasted space on each side. Was there the same amount of wasted space on each side in the previous layout?

By the way, can't the content area be a percentage of a screen rather than a set width? Just on maximized on a large monitor about 50% or more is just the background.

Also how is the font rendering being forced? It looks terrible in chrome.

Let me guess, certain bits of text have sub-pixel AA, but other parts have greyscale text?

If so, that's an old WebKit quirk meant for OS X, which Chrome has adopted on every platform for some reason (It was removed from the main WebKit build ages ago, so only Chrome is still doing it)

Let me guess, certain bits of text have sub-pixel AA, but other parts have greyscale text?

If so, that's an old WebKit quirk meant for OS X, which Chrome has adopted on every platform for some reason (It was removed from the main WebKit build ages ago, so only Chrome is still doing it)

Seems there are number of problems with chrome including my previously mentioned contrast issues.

Might wanna retest the site on chrome.

Update: Found a few issues.

I'm using Chrome. The titles/links are all a pale blue which make it hard to read on light or dark background. With Darkside, hovering over a link makes the text disappear entirely.