Barclays Premier League Season 2011/2012

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the title this season?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool FC
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle United
    • Norwich City
    • Queens Park Rangers
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Swansea City
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Bromwich Albion
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  2. 2. Which teams will be relegated this season?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool FC
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle United
    • Norwich City
    • Queens Park Rangers
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Swansea City
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Bromwich Albion
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers

Arsenal's worst defeat since 1896, when they lost 8-0 away at Loughborough Town in Division 2

Wenger is also quoted as saying; "I know in England when you lose a game, signings are always the solution."

I tend to agree with Wenger, to a degree, that signings are not always the solution! Perhaps the club needs to look at Wenger's tenure as well!

Arsenal's worst defeat since 1896, when they lost 8-0 away at Loughborough Town in Division 2

Wenger is also quoted as saying; "I know in England when you lose a game, signings are always the solution."

I tend to agree with Wenger, to a degree, that signings are not always the solution! Perhaps the club needs to look at Wenger's tenure as well!

It's not just Wenger.. it's the board too.. we have a self imposed ?90k a week wage limit and you can imagine what types of players would agree to play for us with that much wage.. the mediocre ones.. kids or oldies like Silvestre or Squillaci at the end of their career.. a lot is wrong at Arsenal and I believe the board is at the root of it.. why did Wenger get a pay raise and extension last year? For not winning anything for the past 5 years? No. He got it coz he did exactly what the board asked of him, i.e. finish in top 4 to ensure CL football and the money that we get from it. Getting cheap players and not breaking the wage structure. I believe Wenger is as frustrated as the rest of us but his hands are tied by wage demands that best players have and deserve. We lost Dzeko, Yaya Toure, Mata etc coz we dont agree with their wage demands.. Nasri and others are also left because of this..

The fans need to make a noise against the board on matchdays if we dont sign anyone big in the next 2 days...

i'd 8-2 be an arsenal fan right now...

I'd hate to support any other club.. did you see us yesterday? We were singing.. weren't we?

gun__1283779853_Arsenal-Fans.jpg

Class is permanent.. form is temporary and Arsenal = class..

I knew we'll win the game, but that scoreline is something else. And, exept the penalty, all our goals are splendid.

That first Ashley Young goal was sublime. I rewatched it like four times.

I'd hate to support any other club.. did you see us yesterday? We were singing.. weren't we?

gun__1283779853_Arsenal-Fans.jpg

Class is permanent.. form is temporary and Arsenal = class..

i did not. i was too busy seeing this...

Manchester-United-celebration-Arsenal_2642403.jpg

then this...

united-celebrating.jpg

wonder how long they kept this up? until 3-0?

1917243640.jpg

some of this... (really don't think he's captain material, but at this point, who else do they have?)

4166373663.jpg

A LOT of this

aw_1983079d.jpg

and

Manchester-United-v-Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-fru_2642436.jpg

also you guys may have the ugliest shirts in the EPL... those black and blue are terrible.

------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7AHFoLqMuQ

for the first time in history, he actually has a reason to stay on ground other then diving...

So in the last 2 days..

In: Ju Y Park, Andre Santos, Per(fect) Merte, Yossi Ben(loan) and Arteta!!

Out: Troare, Bendy(loan), Lansbury(loan) and Campbell(loan)

Will comment more tomorrow but for now.. Arsene knows!

wonder how long they kept this up? until 3-0?

1917243640.jpg

Continued this till the end of the match mate and all the way home! And you are talking abt diving? A supporter of a team with Stevie G in it has no right to talk abt diving... wink.gif

Continued this till the end of the match mate and all the way home! And you are talking abt diving? A supporter of a team with Stevie G in it has no right to talk abt diving... wink.gif

gerrard doesn't dive... at all. our diver left for $50 to chelsea...

everyone in the world wishes they had a stevie G on their team.

• 2 weeks later...

Sir Alex Ferguson says he sees similarities with Brazilian legend Pele and Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This just before the United manager took his team to Benfica for their Champions League opener with Rooney back to his best form for club and country. Score after the match... a very lucky 1-1 scoreline! Rooney, well, he was invisible and who saved their arses? The real legend of British football, Ryan Giggs! Perhaps one of the better goals I've seen for a very long time! Also, for the record, I am not a United supporter!

Sir Alex Ferguson says he sees similarities with Brazilian legend Pele and Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know.. my reaction to this was same.. first let him have some consistency then talk abt Pele and him.. Messi and Ronaldo are great players coz they are consistently up there..