Barclays Premier League Season 2011/2012

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Farstrider

I know.. my reaction this this was same.. first let him have some consistency then talk abt Pele and him.. Messi and Ronaldo are great players coz they are consistently up there..

On what you are saying about Messi and Ronaldo. What struck me was that Messi looked even more composed and brilliant than at any time in his relatively short career after watching Barcelona and AC Milan play to a 2-2 result in the Champions League! I really think the kid is amazing! Also, how on earth AC Milan got a point out of this match only the footballing Gods will know!

rajputwarrior

well right now, at this moment, i'd argue that rooney is the best player in the world right now.

Farstrider

well right now, at this moment, i'd argue that rooney is the best player in the world right now.

Ha ha ha, very funny! You are being funny aren't you....? Please tell me you're not being serious. :unsure:

rajputwarrior

Ha ha ha, very funny! You are being funny aren't you....? Please tell me you're not being serious. :unsure:

GAMES GOALS ASSISTS SHOTS

4 8 1 21

no one in the world can touch those stats

he has two hat tricks already... two. and this is coming from a liverpool fan.

Farstrider

GAMES GOALS ASSISTS SHOTS

4 8 1 21

no one in the world can touch those stats

he has two hat tricks already... two. and this is coming from a liverpool fan.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." I use this phrase because in your using the persuasive power of numbers, I find that this particular use of statistics is bolstering a weak argument! :laugh:

Seriously though the Premier League is ****ty at present and overall, British football is crap! Only one or two teams can realistically compete on the world stage!

rajputwarrior

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." I use this phrase because in your using the persuasive power of numbers, I find that this particular use of statistics is bolstering a weak argument! :laugh:

Seriously though the Premier League is ****ty at present and overall, British football is crap! Only one or two teams can realistically compete on the world stage!

it's cause they don't have teams that spend more then they can possible pay back like they do in La Liga. EPL actually has profitable teams that are in the top echelon of the world...

Damo R.

lawl Blackburn did Arsenal!

Damo R.

Liverpool down to 10!

awful challenge :no:

idioot

****ing Gervinho. What a waste.

How is it Gervinho's fault that defenders switch off and score clumsy own goals :huh:

Never mind that chance where he should have played to RvP, it happens...but you don't give oponents goals like that.

Damo R.

Liverpool down to 9!

2-0 to Spurs!

Damo R.

3-0!

nothuman

Tottenham hammered Liverpool, great game.

And we just prove to England that we are, at the moment, simply unstoppable. And what to say about those misses? Incredible. I love that game! :D

rajputwarrior

Tottenham hammered Liverpool, great game.

And we just prove to England that we are, at the moment, simply unstoppable. And what to say about those misses? Incredible. I love that game! :D

we got outclassed.

and you guys had lady luck on your side.

Damo R.
nothuman

img-photo-nani-meilleur-que-ronaldo_x500_arton147661.png

I'm not saying Nany is our new Ronaldo, nor that he is going to be a formidable top scorer, but that statistic is amazing.

Muhammad Farrukh

I'm not saying Nany is our new Ronaldo, nor that he is going to be a formidable top scorer, but that statistic is amazing.

I agree, Nani is doing amazing

rajputwarrior

too bad he's a little bitch whom i got to see cry live :)

Kralik

(Y)

Damo R.

crazy stats I don't think he will ever be as good as Ronaldo but he's a continental class player (Y)

Valerus

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
rajputwarrior

everton got smacked because the ref gave them a red card that i barely think even deserved a yellow...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Namerah S
      Hublot unveils limited edition Big Bang e Premier League smartwatch
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Swiss luxury watchmaker Hublot announced its latest smartwatch in the Big Bang collection today. The Big Bang e Premier League is a limited edition wearable device that has been created in collaboration with the Premier League. Only 200 pieces of the watch have been created.

The Hublot smartwatch features a sleek and expensive-looking design, with a purple, silver, and white theme to match the colours of the football league. The Big Bang e Premier League has purple fabric straps with velcro and a microblasted black ceramic buckle. It is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones.

Technical specifications of the watch include a satin-finished and polished titanium case and a 30.8mm (1.21-inch), 390x390AMOLED display, with 327ppi. It runs Google's WearOS and is powered by the quad-core 1.094 GHz Snapdragon Wear 3100 chipset. The smartwatch has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage.

Other specs include a 300mAh battery, Bluetooth 4.2 with BLE compatibility, a microphone, water resistance up to 30m,and various sensors such as an accelerometer, a gyroscope, an ambient light sensor, a low latency off-body sensor, and an optical tracking Sensor.

Ricardo Guadalupe, the CEO of Hublot, commented:

A lot of the special features of the luxury Hublot smartwatch are centered around delivering live updates about Premier League football matches. These are available via an app that is pre-installed on the watch but can also be downloaded from the Play Store. Users can get push notifications and information about kick-off times of matches, scores, penalties, extra time, red and yellow cards, subs, team line-ups, VAR decisions, and more. There is a mode called Match Mode which turns on automatically when a match begins. Users can even switch between two or more matches if there is more than one match going on.

Another special version of the smartwatch with extra functions will soon be made exclusively for Premier League referees. That version will be lighter and not be available for purchase in the consumer market.

If you're looking to secure a unit of the expensive Big Bang e Premier League smartwatch, it will set you back a hefty $5,200, excluding VAT. For potential buyers, more details about the costly watch can be found on the official Hublot website.

• By Brandon H
      Neowin's Community Minecraft Server
      Server hosting is provided by BisectHosting

Discussion of connecting with pirated copied (including requests for offline mode for this reason) will result in you receiving a warning. The usual forum rules for piracy apply here.

Server Address:
      mc.neowin.net (204.44.126.159)
      Currently Running FTB Revelation - v3.4.0

Server Rules
      Be nice, polite, and respectful No Griefing, this is your only warning Do not build on others door steps without permissions, explore and find your own land Do not be annoying Do not build at spawn without permission of an admin Do not modify any other players builds without permission Have fun, if you don't have fun you will get slapped Label all builds in creative  

If you wish to join our server please post here with your Minecraft username; you must be an active member of the Neowin community.

Our server is powered by donations. Payments are made quarterly. Please help donate to the server to keep it running.

• By Timan
      Neowin's Minecraft Server
      Server hosting is provided by TBD

Discussion of connecting with pirated copied (including requests for offline mode for this reason) will result in you receiving a warning. The usual forum rules for piracy apply here.

Server Address:
      mc.neowin.net (104.208.240.71)
      Currently Running Vanilla 1.16.1

Server Rules
      Be nice, polite, and respectful No Griefing, this is your only warning Do not build on others door steps without permissions, explore and find your own land Do not be annoying Do not build at spawn without permission of an admin Do not modify any other players builds without permission Have fun, if you don't have fun you will get slapped Label all builds in creative  

ATTENTION: We are currently working on setting up a new server on a paid host. If you would like to contribute towards this cause please review the Poll page and/or donate to the new server PayPal account at https://paypal.me/NeowinMC

Thank You  
    • By zikalify
      Google adds match predictions to Premier League games following use in World Cup
      by Paul Hill

If you’ve been watching the World Cup this summer you might have seen Google’s attempt to predict the outcome of matches by the 90-minute mark. Now that the World Cup is coming to an end Google has decided to continue testing the feature for Premier League matches which are played around the U.K.

Google has not announced the win-draw-lose probability feature for the Premier League, which starts on August 10th, just yet but the feature is already live. It’s the only league in the U.K. that has the feature switched on, and seemingly the only league in Europe to have the feature too. Neither the French Ligue 1 or German Bundesliga have the feature switched on and the Italian and Spanish leagues have not yet announced their fixtures so it’s not possible to know if the feature will be enabled in those leagues.

The probabilities that Google has produced have been a bit hit and miss over the duration of the World Cup, for example, yesterday it said England should win (43%) or there ought to be a draw (33%) - after 90 minutes, the match was a draw rather than a win for England. Going forward, it has Belgium with a 43% chance to win in the third-place playoff against England's (30%), and it says France should win the cup with 49% against Croatia’s 22% - it’ll be interesting to see how that one turns out.

• By Hamza Jawad
      Amazon wins Premier League TV rights, will show 20 matches a season from 2019-2022
      by Hamza Jawad

Today, Amazon has announced that it will be showing 20 Premier League fixtures per season from 2019-2022, following its acquisition of a Premier League broadcasting package. All of the matches will be available in the UK for no additional cost on Prime Video, the video on-demand service exclusive to Amazon Prime subscribers.

The broadcasting package acquired by the company is one of the final two smaller ones that was available, albeit one that features fixtures over an important holiday period. The first midweek round in December will be streamed on Prime Video, followed by streaming of the Boxing Day round later that month. The Premier League comprises of 20 teams, and the package of 20 games will cover two full rounds of fixtures, thereby including all participant teams. This will make it the first time a full round of Premier League matches will be broadcast live in the UK.

Prime membership currently costs $12.99 a month, after going up by $2 in January. On the other hand, the yearly membership is $49. Premier League football joins a growing collection of live sports being streamed on Prime Video, including NFL games, ATP World Tour Tennis events, and US Open Tennis. Additionally, aside from live streaming, weekly highlights of all Premier League fixtures throughout the season will be available to be viewed by Prime subscribers as well.

Jay Marine, Vice President of Prime Video in Europe, commented on the new partnership, noting:

The other package of 20 games was bought by BT for £90 million ($121 million), although it is not yet clear how much Amazon had to pay to secure streaming rights for the somewhat similar package it acquired. The company will be looking to push the number of Prime subscribers in the coming years, especially since avid football fans in the UK will now need to subscribe to Amazon Prime, as well as BT Sport and Sky Sports, to view all Premier League matches available on TV.

Source: Amazon via BBC