Two more sleeps... Can you tell I'm itching to get my hands on this game now?

I'm worse than you. I have my xbox on just talking to my friends.. not even playing anything.

• Like 1

Did you Pre-order? You can get a Gears 3 Toque , 800 Rewardzone points and Mechanic Baird! Not to mention you might also get a Gears 3 T-Shirt if you're in line. Remember only 25LEs and 15EEs at each store.

Nope I'm just going to go in the morning and see what I can get since I know they will not run out of regular versions ... also, as much as I want a Gears 3 toque, I would never wear it ... ever, lol. I'm sure I will be able to get a LE though. They are just saying MINIMUM 25 at each store to get hype up.

Nope I'm just going to go in the morning and see what I can get since I know they will not run out of regular versions ... also, as much as I want a Gears 3 toque, I would never wear it ... ever, lol. I'm sure I will be able to get a LE though. They are just saying MINIMUM 25 at each store to get hype up.

I don't think it's minimum man. There's a reason it's called Limited Edition. lol. Or else what's the point of telling you how many there are?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4MxMHRpDGo

http://epicgames.com/community/gears-of-war-3-weapon-skins/

I don't think any of the paid-for skins are that great. And for reaching level 100, the gold omen skin looks very tacky. Imulsion is probably the most disappointing of the lot. The infected omen and Xbox skins look the best/most striking and I plan on having both :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4MxMHRpDGo

http://epicgames.com/community/gears-of-war-3-weapon-skins/

I don't think any of the paid-for skins are that great. And for reaching level 100, the gold omen skin looks very tacky. Imulsion is probably the most disappointing of the lot. The infected omen and Xbox skins look the best/most striking and I plan on having both :p

I highly disagree. But I do agree on the Gold Omen. It's like they didn't put any thought into it. Not really worth getting to lvl 100 for it. Anyway, here's the official site for the skins

Took my chance at my dealership, got my Epic Edition today. The release date has been chainsawed to death in France: I had several friends playing it since Saturday afternoon/

I don't think it's minimum man. There's a reason it's called Limited Edition. lol. Or else what's the point of telling you how many there are?

It does say minimum on the BestBuy and Future Shop flyer... I think it's 15 for LE and 5 for Epic.

They would be crazy not to make a lot of them though, that's way more $$ for them since I bet the markup for the LE and Epic are huge.

One more sleep! (and another full day at work <_<)

I've already bought the season pass :p

Is it true they're charging $45 for all the weapon skins? Craziest DLC price I've ever heard of if true :blink:

Well that depends. I happen to think almost all of the paid-for skins are crap, so it would make no sense for me to buy every pack. But I might, at some point in the future, buy a couple of animated packs, which is just over 600 points, which isn't very much at all.

Tried to get it but get errors everytime, will havw to try later in day i guess

MS probably fixed the error. It's probably no longer available free, that is.

Just downloaded the season pass... I'm in it for the long haul (Y) Saves me some cash.

Can't wait till we play 4 player co-op !

Wow.. started playing with 2 of my buddies .. the coop campaign.. WHAT A THRILL RIDE.. Gears 3 is soooo intense and feels so much better than previous gears in terms of control and gameplay. But the amazing part is that the action starts and it doesn't let go with jaw dropping moments starting right at the very beginning with first boss battle that leaves you yelling "Holy ****" and this is just act 1.

Unbelievable. What a ride this will be!

Yesterday evening, there were 16 of my friends connected: 12 of them had Gears 3 or two were waiting for the post to deliver it.

Some people I have not played with for more than one year showed up

We ended up in a private TDM match and we played for 2 hours: it has been ages since we had so much fun in a game. We truly had a blast.

Between Horde, the campaign and everything, I think that disc is going to be welded in the console for along time.

Got my Epic Edition in a while ago, was verry impressed with the Build Quality of the Addins with exception of the Marcus Statue, feels to " Cheap ", the Statue for Halo Reach was a higher Quality then the Marcus. if you want i can put up more pics when i get home and can spread things out easier

the Case for the gamethough is awsome, its a Rubbery Felt Like Big Case that holds the COG Award, with the Game Case (Case has dog tag on front and clear except for the tag ) + Aditional stuff. seems verry sturdy. well together built ( except marcus statue )

post-36462-0-39720800-1316537471.jpg

post-36462-0-47181100-1316537483.jpg

love the game apart from the roadie run - which makes me feel sick, i think they need to tone the camera sway down just a tad on that

I had some motion sickness

where the ship is being attacked and it is swaying left and right

. I made it to Act II Chapter 2, and I believe that is where I will have to stop for the day. It's utter insanity though and I've loved it so far.

The one negative thing though is, are they using pre-rendered videos for some of the cut scenes? I've seen a few that aren't really HD and full of artifacts, but I wasn't sure if it was the engine itself.

The one negative thing though is, are they using pre-rendered videos for some of the cut scenes? I've seen a few that aren't really HD and full of artifacts, but I wasn't sure if it was the engine itself.

Yes, just like they did in Bulletstorm. It's extremely annoying to the eye and ear, IMO. It's obviously been fairly heavily compressed, and the sound is at a lower level than the standard cutscenes and in-game music/noises.