I just swallowed a fly... ugh!

It's laying eggs as you're reading this, at some point in about a week, you'll suddenly collapse and millions of flies will stream from your corpse.

You guys are just a bunch of ignorant losers.

The OP asked for advice instead you killed his ****ing thread with ****ty retarded images and jokes.

I know, it's terrible. TBH, I thought this guy was trolling worse than everyone else: https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1018280-i-just-swallowed-a-fly-ugh/page__view__findpost__p__594230010

============

@OP: Be careful, if it was an infected fly, you might end up feeling a bit odd, and if you start acting like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz3fWAtOMV4

... you might be in trouble.

Dude, get yourself to a hospital right now!

My friend swallowed a fly once. 10 years later, BAM! He got hit by a bus.

Made my day! xD

The OP asked for advice instead you killed his ****ing thread with ****ty retarded images and jokes.

Internet Freedom Fighter FTW. :shiftyninja:

I don't know why you swallowed a fly...perhaps you'll die :)

Try swallowing a spider that sat down beside yer...

post-48118-0-72697700-1313296888.jpg

815896661.jpg

OMG, I just spat my beer out! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

all joking aside, it's good to know where your sense of humor lies....if someone took this serious, which obviously, SOMEONE does....then there'd be only 1 person who didn't find it funny. ;) c'mon, seriously? a fly is now lethal? DAMN YOU JEFF GOLDBLUM!!! If that's the case, then I wonder what the wasps and bees have up their little sleeves....wiley little suckers! :rolleyes:

Dude, get yourself to a hospital right now!

My friend swallowed a fly once. 10 years later, BAM! He got hit by a bus.

LOL

I think?

Mmmm .... extra protein :woot:

Actually, the fly will lay eggs inside you, 10 days later, they will hatch, and burst thru your belly.

Exactly what I was going to say, about the protein, that is.

all joking aside, it's good to know where your sense of humor lies....if someone took this serious, which obviously, SOMEONE does....then there'd be only 1 person who didn't find it funny. ;) c'mon, seriously? a fly is now lethal? DAMN YOU JEFF GOLDBLUM!!! If that's the case, then I wonder what the wasps and bees have up their little sleeves....wiley little suckers! :rolleyes:

I realize a fly is not lethal, but the retarded responses makes you guys look like you're ****ing 9.

Maybe you'll turn into a bug guy like that episode of the X-Files:

5x19.jpg

A telemarketeer sees his boss as a giant insect, and his co-workers being turned into zombies. A warning tape, talking of monsters "hiding in the light" gets Mulder's involvement. Then the guy holds everyone, including Mulder, hostage, in an attempt to broadcast his knowledge to the world. He shoots a 'zombie', and the FBI storm the place and kill him; Mulder saves the boss's life. But then he gets suspicious, investigates further, and ends up strapped to a psychiatric hospital bed. Scully, initially skeptical, finds a strange toxin in the zombie's body, goes to the hospital, sees the nurse as a zombie, and rescues Mulder from the giant insect.

Wikipedia - S05 E19 - Folie a Deux

x-files-100.jpg

Maybe this is the beginning of the end?

ffs just swallow the spider to go catch the fly already.

Interesting enough looking back on it S05E19 described above sounds like a take off of They live.