GI Joe 2 : Retaliation

I actually went to a matinee of this a few hours ago. I just wanted some mindless fun, and it delivered on that pretty much.

Honestly, I expected the action scenes to be much better than they were. They showed all of the good stuff in the trailers and commercials.

I just cannot take The Rock as an actor seriously at all. He is pretty much one of the worst actors of my generation.

So yeah, I would say wait for sure unless you still play with GI Joes on a regular basis. :laugh:

I played with them big time as a kid, that is the only reason I had any interest at all, and it is real, real hard to tell anyone else, even if they were like me and loved the action figures when they were a kid, to go out and pay movie theater prices for this movie.

At the very least wait until you can rent it from iTunes, Amazon, or your local cable provider.

I just cannot take The Rock as an actor seriously at all. He is pretty much one of the worst actors of my generation.

Pretty much. He brings down every movie he's in. Thanks for the mini review. Sounds like a wait for Redbox movie.