post you're desktops

Heres the desktop from my work machine. I don't run Window Blinds on this PC as I don't have a huge amount of RAM on this box at the mo, tho another 256mb is on order !! :D

Sorry for the grainy pic but I had to lower the jpg quality right down to get through the filesize barrier.

:smart: I'll post my home PC desktop later.

Originally posted by EmuZombie

AHHHH!!!! TOO MANY ICONS!!!!

seriously...  how can you put up with it?

The reason y i have so many iconz is cuz i dont like searching in folder/start menu for what i need most, its a time saver for the most important appz for me, most ppl dont like putting many icons on the desktop, but its a timesaver for me

my desktop

and u dumbass EmuZombie you dont have to be registered memeber goldpass crap to use viper alpha...just dont open from the exe file..double click on a real audio file itself...and it will open..hahah....hahhahahahahhahaha

Originally posted by escrazie  

and u dumbass EmuZombie you dont have to be registered memeber goldpass crap to use viper alpha...just dont open from the exe file..double click on a real audio file itself...and it will open..hahah....hahhahahahahhahaha

umm... i'm a dumb ass cause I'm an actual tester and make a joke about not giving out my login? yeah... that makes a lot of sence...

XP rc1, with media player (1600x1200 jpeg) yes I've got 21" :)

because of file size (scaled to 75%)

btw.

Playing the album "revive" from Bjorn Lynne, he makes music for team17 games, like project X2, Worms, Stunt GP etc... been arround on Amiga as well great artist