post you're desktops

Fil

Heres the desktop from my work machine. I don't run Window Blinds on this PC as I don't have a huge amount of RAM on this box at the mo, tho another 256mb is on order !! :D

Sorry for the grainy pic but I had to lower the jpg quality right down to get through the filesize barrier.

:smart: I'll post my home PC desktop later.

Welshknight

WAR OF THE WORLDS Desktop

windows xp build 2535

willywonka69

any one notice yet that Ritsuke always has a tight desktop:) :ninja:

Microsoft

Build 2600.1 (said not to exists).

Here is my screen shot using a cool looking from background. I will take some more once I have Plus! Installed.

Silvorgold
Originally posted by EmuZombie

AHHHH!!!! TOO MANY ICONS!!!!

seriously...  how can you put up with it?

The reason y i have so many iconz is cuz i dont like searching in folder/start menu for what i need most, its a time saver for the most important appz for me, most ppl dont like putting many icons on the desktop, but its a timesaver for me

SlashDot14

Here's mine and it's better than all of yours!

Silvorgold

Whoa, never knew i was gonna see mandrake once again lol, brings me back ol memories of when mandrake worked on my comp a year ago lol

SimGuy

Although it isn't Windows XP, it's close enough.

Win2k + Neptune = WinXP Pro <:)

escrazie

my desktop

and u dumbass EmuZombie you dont have to be registered memeber goldpass crap to use viper alpha...just dont open from the exe file..double click on a real audio file itself...and it will open..hahah....hahhahahahahhahaha

EmuZombie
Originally posted by escrazie  

and u dumbass EmuZombie you dont have to be registered memeber goldpass crap to use viper alpha...just dont open from the exe file..double click on a real audio file itself...and it will open..hahah....hahhahahahahhahaha

umm... i'm a dumb ass cause I'm an actual tester and make a joke about not giving out my login? yeah... that makes a lot of sence...

stubear

Here's a nice clean desktop in Windows XP. Very few frills and I rolled backthe interface to the classic UI.

Fonze

no flashy Media player, not showing off my Real Player 9 alpha beta zeta or anything, just like my background

Fil

Heres the screen grab of my home PC desktop.

Running win2k with WindowBlinds + Icon Packager.

AaronPrometheus

Ah well, good things come to those who wait.

See.

Tikimotel

XP rc1, with media player (1600x1200 jpeg) yes I've got 21" :)

because of file size (scaled to 75%)

btw.

Playing the album "revive" from Bjorn Lynne, he makes music for team17 games, like project X2, Worms, Stunt GP etc... been arround on Amiga as well great artist

Ironguy

Oh...so very....blaahhhh