Bisexual men: Science says they're real

You're born that way, you may not know it at first, but it's not like you pick up one day. You're either Bisexual, Heterosexual or Homosexual, there IS no in between...you are who you are.

A sin is always punishable by death.

Since Sins are the outcome a moral Decision. Or should I say agents a moral decision, we see who's right after death...

Can I touch my self. (yes)

Is it a Sin to touch my self (yes)

is it legal to touch my self were I live? (yes)

Is it morally correct to touch my self since society as deemed me the right to do so. (NO)

So because your morals are defined by your religion, and mine aren't, and mine differ from yours, I'm immediately wrong? Yes, clearly that's the case, and it's totally impossible that morals might be subjective....

You're born that way, you may not know it at first, but it's not like you pick up one day. You're either Bisexual, Heterosexual or Homosexual, there IS no in between...you are who you are.

Im not sure about that.

I could decided right now If i wanted to, go out there and have a gay encounter for the hell of it just to prove you wrong. And still be labeled Heterosexual, with out even be consider Bi or Homo

But in all honesty u have to PAY me a lot of Dollars to even consider that. But that's would not be based on sexuality (Heter, Bi or Homo,) Purely on greed. And that would be moritlly incorrect as well even though its legal..

So because your morals are defined by your religion, and mine aren't, and mine differ from yours, I'm immediately wrong? Yes, clearly that's the case, and it's totally impossible that morals might be subjective....

So what do you think the source of morals should be ?

What a majority agrees on ?

Or does it depend on individual beliefs ?

Yes, common sense tells me that if I have a penis, I can be attracted to somebody with another penis and that it is completely natural...

Riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

exactly ;)

the only natural thing is what nature intended... male/female and that's it.

source of moral comes from the spiritual being of humans or the soul of a human. Even a none religious person will ask them self. is this morally correct,? and not turn to the legal system for a answer.

My morals are my beliefs, 'societies' morals, are the collective morals of those who make up the group in question. As I said, there is no "right" or "wrong", just personal opinions.

I read a few of the posts and find this topic funny. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BISEXUAL MAN. Its either your gay or your not. Women can be both but not men. Reason being by definition, Woman has the word man in it therefore they can be bisexual if they choose to but men cant. Thats because men are supposed to like women. Its simple mathematics here folks. Seriously all jokes aside, those men were already gay they are just in denial. There is no such thing as a bisexual man.

There is no such thing as a bisexual man.

At least two people who have posted in this topic would be counterexamples to that, or do I not exist now?

source of moral comes from the spiritual being of humans or the soul of a human. Even a none religious person will ask them self. is this morally correct,? and not turn to the legal system for a answer.

What is this "spiritual being of humans or soul of a human"?

Im not sure about that.

I could decided right now If i wanted to, go out there and have a gay encounter for the hell of it just to prove you wrong. And still be labeled Heterosexual, with out even be consider Bi or Homo

But in all honesty u have to PAY me a lot of Dollars to even consider that. But that's would not be based on sexuality (Heter, Bi or Homo,) Purely on greed. And that would be moritlly incorrect as well even though its legal..

We are talking natural attractions, like you said you would be labeled hetero. If you naturally go with the same sex, then it isnt a choice its natural. Considering there isnt some group out there paying millions of people to play gay, its safe to say its still natural for them.

And yet I arrive at a different moral code to you, yet you claim morals are not subjective? How can these two claims both be true?

Given the fact that bisexuality and homosexuality have been going on for thousands of years if not all of human history, explain again how its not normal?

Im white yet Im more attracted to women of color then I am to white women and that goes as far back as I can remember. Attraction is natural and I have yet to hear an argument against that.

This one is easy. Two men can not reproduce, if it was natural it would work therefore its not. Now about the white loving women of color well most of the time women of color tend to be more curvey. The breast size and hips size tend to be subconscience signs of how well a women will be able to bear children and take care of them. Thats why you desire that. Nothing wrong with that either. I have a thing for Asian women but I am black, but its only for the few asians that are built like women of color. Too much anime I know. lol.

We are talking natural attractions, like you said you would be labeled hetero. If you naturally go with the same sex, then it isnt a choice its natural. Considering there isnt some group out there paying millions of people to play gay, its safe to say its still natural for them.

how about you not pay me and I go out there to fined the best looking male I can fined (as impossible as this task is)

and have a encounter just to prove u wrong>LOL

how about you not pay me and I go out there to fined the best looking male I can fined (as impossible as this task is)

This just sounds like you want an excuse to get some male action ;)

This one is easy. Two men can not reproduce, if it was natural it would work therefore its not.

That statement is silly.

Sex is about much more than 'reproduction'.

This one is easy. Two men can not reproduce, if it was natural it would work therefore its not. Now about the white loving women of color well most of the time women of color tend to be more curvey. The breast size and hips size tend to be subconscience signs of how well a women will be able to bear children and take care of them. Thats why you desire that. Nothing wrong with that either. I have a thing for Asian women but I am black, but its only for the few asians that are built like women of color. Too much anime I know. lol.

As I pointed out in my first post here, there's a lot more to loving someone than having sex and reproducing

Reproduction isnt a necessity for relationships, love or attraction. Homosexuality happens in humans and in nature, thats a fact. So arguing that reproduction is a reason that homosexuality cant be normal doesnt have ground to stand on.

Sounds like your fighting some urges. And that still wouldnt prove me wrong, I dont think you got what I said.

I read a few of the posts and find this topic funny. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BISEXUAL MAN. Its either your gay or your not. Women can be both but not men. Reason being by definition, Woman has the word man in it therefore they can be bisexual if they choose to but men cant. Thats because men are supposed to like women. Its simple mathematics here folks. Seriously all jokes aside, those men were already gay they are just in denial. There is no such thing as a bisexual man.

I don't know who's comments are more ignorant. Yours or Worthington's. This thread is just making me dumber the more I read it with all the posting from people that don't know what they are talking about. If you can't sympathize with someone, that doesn't make you right or them wrong. Walk a mile in their shoes. Geez.

Basically you are saying you cant debate him so its better to run and tuck tail then attempt to have a formal discussion. Morals are far from absolute as they have changed over time. They change now depending on the part of the world you are in. So absolute they are not. History proves this.

Haha no, they don't change at all. They are in-born. Society merely shapes your moral values as you grow up. Would a child naturally stone a woman? No, children are repulsed and afraid of such violence. They have to be taught that by a repugnant society such as an Islamic one.

How can you say that when you look at the world around you? Compare the moral opinions surrounding the treatment of women in the west, with the moral opinions of those in the middle east, where women are not even permitted to drive? In my opinion, and likely yours, those morals are wrong, but that does not change the fact that they are the moral beliefs held by a proportion of the population in that area of the world.

It doesn't matter if a society's morals are different than ours. They are still wrong. They are still corrupt and not to be tolerated by those of higher moral standing.

What degeneracy have I displayed? Does logical reasoning count as degenerate these days? My views may not be the same as yours, but at least when asked, I can back them up. I'm still waiting, many many posts later, for you to support your earlier arguments...

Anything that deviates from what is normal and moral is degenerate, thus your bisexuality is degenerate. I may like you as a person in real life if we met, but it doesn't change the fact that you are abnormal not just in regards to society but of the entire planet.

Heterosexual at birth? Ask them how they knew that. I don't recall anything before the age of 5.

Hahaha! We heterosexuals don't say ridiculous things like that. Only homosexuals declare such things. The burden of proof is on you.

You are no longer punished either, death was result of the action by society, a view that was seen morally wrong. Today there is no action against it and in fact people all over the world even practice adultery through open relationships, swinging. Some still view it as morally wrong while others dont. That right there shows that morals can be subjective and change.

It is wrong to kill somebody for adultery and it is wrong to break a promise you made when you married a spouse.

You just don't do either. Any religion that says either is ok is morally wrong and if they believe there is a higher power, they will be dealt with when they die regardless of what they think their god believes.

Swinging and open relationships are not held by a covenant between 2 people. They are mutually agreed upon. Nobody has any right to tell them what to do.

Haha no, they don't change at all. They are in-born. Society merely shapes your moral values as you grow up. Would a child naturally stone a woman? No, children are repulsed and afraid of such violence. They have to be taught that by a repugnant society such as an Islamic one.

It doesn't matter if a society's morals are different than ours. They are still wrong. They are still corrupt and not to be tolerated by those of higher moral standing.

Anything that deviates from what is normal and moral is degenerate, thus your bisexuality is degenerate. I may like you as a person in real life if we met, but it doesn't change the fact that you are abnormal not just in regards to society but of the entire planet.

Hahaha! We heterosexuals don't say ridiculous things like that. Only homosexuals declare such things. The burden of proof is on you.

ya I never had to feel offended or put on the defense and declare that im a heterosexual just to make my self feel fit in or defended my sexuality.

Mom, dad, I have something to tell you, Im coming out of the closet, I like girls. (a big sigh of relief could be heard from miles)

Mom, dad, I have something to tell you, Im coming out of the closet, I'm gay.. (some one dies on the floor in shock and disbelief well the parents are crying in tears. No not my son. Why? )

Tell that to the children charged with murdering others.

And who decides who has the higher moral standing? Subjective view is subjective and retarded.

Again homosexuality has been around for thousands of years if not all of humanity. So arguing over whats normal is again subjective. Clearly your ignorance keeps you from understanding that.

Pot meet kettle

Gay since birth? Ask them how they knew that, because I don't recall anything before the age of 5.