Bisexual men: Science says they're real

@ Worthington:

Just for the record, I'm bi, don't have any metal disorders, had a fairly average and normal childhood with a mother, father, brother and sister, have never been abused, raped, or otherwise mistreated, and no one can tell that I'm bi just by looking at me. I'm healthy and happy and know exactly who I am. Your whole argument in this thread makes me sad.

My morals are my beliefs, 'societies' morals, are the collective morals of those who make up the group in question. As I said, there is no "right" or "wrong", just personal opinions.

There is no point to morality if they can vary according to the person or society. Don't you leftists claim we are all the same deep down regardless of color, sex, creed, religion or sexuality? As such, there can be only one set of morals to apply to all men.

So what do you think the source of morals should be ?

What a majority agrees on ?

Or does it depend on individual beliefs ?

Morals come from our nature, as we are born into this world. Anything that deviates from the natural order is an aberration not to be tolerated by moral men.

@ Worthington:

Just for the record, I'm bi, don't have any metal disorders, had a fairly average and normal childhood with a mother, father, brother and sister, have never been abused, raped, or otherwise mistreated, and no one can tell that I'm bi just by looking at me. I'm healthy and happy and know exactly who I am. Your whole argument in this thread makes me sad.

I only judge you for you sexuality. I cannot nor will not condemn you to anything. I wish you good fortune, and I do not take offense at your disappointment with my opinions.

Anything that deviates from what is normal and moral is degenerate, thus your bisexuality is degenerate. I may like you as a person in real life if we met, but it doesn't change the fact that you are abnormal not just in regards to society but of the entire planet.

Who are you to say what is "normal" and "moral"?

There is no point to morality if they can vary according to the person or society. Don't you leftists claim we are all the same deep down regardless of color, sex, creed, religion or sexuality? As such, there can be only one set of morals to apply to all men.

Morals come from our nature, as we are born into this world. Anything that deviates from the natural order is an aberration not to be tolerated by moral men.

So you think everyone shares the same morals? Have you even looked at the definition of morality?

Haha no, they don't change at all. They are in-born. Society merely shapes your moral values as you grow up. Would a child naturally stone a woman? No, children are repulsed and afraid of such violence. They have to be taught that by a repugnant society such as an Islamic one.

It doesn't matter if a society's morals are different than ours. They are still wrong. They are still corrupt and not to be tolerated by those of higher moral standing.

Anything that deviates from what is normal and moral is degenerate, thus your bisexuality is degenerate. I may like you as a person in real life if we met, but it doesn't change the fact that you are abnormal not just in regards to society but of the entire planet.

Hahaha! We heterosexuals don't say ridiculous things like that. Only homosexuals declare such things. The burden of proof is on you.

Since you seem to have an explanation for everything, could you please try to account for the homosexuality and bisexuality among other non-human animals?

Prefferably by including the notions of morality and the society shaping their morals just as you did for their human counterparts.

Thanks.

It is wrong to kill somebody for adultery and it is wrong to break a promise you made when you married a spouse.

You just don't do either. Any religion that says either is ok is morally wrong and if they believe there is a higher power, they will be dealt with when they die regardless of what they think their god believes.

Swinging and open relationships are not held by a covenant between 2 people. They are mutually agreed upon. Nobody has any right to tell them what to do.

It wasnt wrong in the past, but it is wrong today...hmm how strange the views change over time :whistle:

Exodus 20:14 "You shall not commit adultery."

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

Proverbs 6:32 "But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself." He destroys himself by being put to death as shown above.

Leviticus 21:9 "And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the ######, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire." Why should only a daughter of a priest gets burnt to death if she profanes herself? Why can't this law apply to all daughters?

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."

Back that that was normal, today it is not.

oh yes u said it..

There is only one set of Morals, here's a bible, even if your not religious or refuse to believe in the all Might god, I'm sure you'll fined a heath diet of morals and why we have them.

I know religion is a touch subject and most the time should not be put into a debate. But when your talking about morals and other subject that can not be proven by fact or science at lest there a book that's been around a lot longer them all of us that seems to be a point source for answers . Like it or not there it is

Tell that to the children charged with murdering others.

Those children are usually either perverted by bad parents or have been born sociopathic due to an error in the womb the body could not expunge with miscarriage. Either way, they are morally repugnant and an aberration.

And who decides who has the higher moral standing? Subjective view is subjective and retarded.

Those are follow the natural order. The laws we all know when untainted by deceptive religions and perverse social movements.

Again homosexuality has been around for thousands of years if not all of humanity. So arguing over whats normal is again subjective. Clearly your ignorance keeps you from understanding that.

It doesn't matter of homosexuality has been around since history has been able to account for it. It is still the extreme minority and an aberration.

Pot meet kettle

Doesn't apply because I didn't claim to know what I was like since birth. Homosexuals on the other hand, claim to have a perfect memory of things from the moment they breached their mother's womb, it seems. :rolleyes:

Who are you to say what is "normal" and "moral"?

Certainly not me. Morality is born into all men and women.

So you think everyone shares the same morals? Have you even looked at the definition of morality?

They share the same morals from birth until deceptive religions and deception social movements pervert their morals.

Since you seem to have an explanation for everything, could you please try to account for the homosexuality and bisexuality among other non-human animals?

Prefferably by including the notions of morality and the society shaping their morals just as you did for their human counterparts.

Thanks.

Just because those animals exhibit what you perceive homosexual behavior does not make them exclusively so or their behavior homosexual.

oh yes u said it..

There is only one set of Morals, here's a bible, even if your not religious or refuse to believe in the all Might god, I'm sure you'll fined a heath diet of morals and why we have them.

I know religion is a touch subject and most the time should not be put into a debate. But when your talking about morals and other subject that can not be proven by fact or science at lest there a book that's been around a lot longer them all of us that seems to be a point source for answers . Like it or not there it is

Nobody needs a bible to know what is wrong or right. A healthy person who seeks their own path while taking heed of the natural order rather than follow what society says always knows and does the right thing.

The individual is always capable of greater things than the collective because they follow the natural world, while a member of the collective will always do as the collective does, which is usually led by evil people to the collective's detriment.

A person is smart. People are dumb.

Funny how these were considered norm once upon a time

http://imgur.com/g0rKa

http://imgur.com/U6DF8

Only by the perverse Roman society which has become the perverse Catholic church. Homosexuality, as you can tell, hasn't escaped their list of degenerate qualities.

It wasnt wrong in the past, but it is wrong today...hmm how strange the views change over time :whistle:

Back that that was normal, today it is not.

see, I hate to say this, but if we kept this as described above. there would be less in moral acts and people and there be more respect, peace, faith, among all of us.

oh yes u said it..

There are religious texts a LOT older than the Bible. Should we instead use those?

ya I never had to feel offended or put on the defense and declare that im a heterosexual just to make my self feel fit in or defended my sexuality.

Mom, dad, I have something to tell you, Im coming out of the closet, I like girls. (a big sigh of relief could be heard from miles)

Mom, dad, I have something to tell you, Im coming out of the closet, I'm gay.. (some one dies on the floor in shock and disbelief well the parents are crying in tears. No not my son. Why? )

I hope you dont have kids.

You seem somewhat on the defensive in here, actually very defensive, and you already vehemently stated you were hetero with passive arguments. But then you "threatened" gay sexual encounters to prove someone wrong. All I can tell, is that you may be a "closeted" bigot, but hey, I don't know you, so.

As too the article, well, I didnt realize this had to be proved. I guess scientifically, but anyone with common sense and knowledge already knew this. Yes, men can be bisexual, I know some longtime bi-men, I really didn't realize this was a debate.

Personally, I think I have pretty upstanding morals, and my family has always commented on that. I am completely hetero, and am white, and for some reason really attracted to dark women, though I've only been with white women. No this is not morally wrong at all, and neither is being gay, lesbian, or bisexual. It is very much so about attraction, and is completely normal. Anyone who says otherwise doesnt have a firm foot on the ground. But..

This I all MY opinion, so now that I've said that, im not going to argue it, as my mind cant be changed on that matter.

Those children are usually either perverted by bad parents or have been born sociopathic due to an error in the womb the body could not expunge with miscarriage. Either way, they are morally repugnant and an aberration.

Error in the womb? Anything to back that up?

Those are follow the natural order. The laws we all know when untainted by deceptive religions and perverse social movements.

The natural order would be you are attracted to who ever you are attracted to. Thats as natural of an order as you can get.

It doesn't matter of homosexuality has been around since history has been able to account for it. It is still the extreme minority and an aberration.

Once again all opinion no facts

Doesn't apply because I didn't claim to know what I was like since birth. Homosexuals on the other hand, claim to have a perfect memory of things from the moment they breached their mother's womb, it seems. :rolleyes:

It's more of a figure of speech. It's no different then saying as far as I can remember. I guess its to much for you to understand something as simple as that though.

I hope you dont have kids.

You seem somewhat on the defensive in here, actually very defensive, and you already vehemently stated you were hetero with passive arguments. But then you "threatened" gay sexual encounters to prove someone wrong. All I can tell, is that you may be a "closeted" bigot, but hey, I don't know you, so.

actually its all about making a point. See something called Free Will lets me do this. I could easily go out and have a gay encounter just to prove a point that you not born gay.

In the end of the day you would have to fined some one else to prove that point since human morals forbid me to make that decision.

the other point you never ever seen a heterosexual have to defend there sexuality were Homosexual always have to feel like they have to defend, Via, Post, news, Gay Prides, Movies, All form of media

Certainly not me. Morality is born into all men and women.

They share the same morals from birth until deceptive religions and deception social movements pervert their morals.

For someone that points out no one can remember things from birth, its a bit hypocritical to argue that morality is born into us. Your logic has some gaping holes in it.

Just because those animals exhibit what you perceive homosexual behavior does not make them exclusively so or their behavior homosexual.

Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, chose the species to study because zebra finches are known for forming permanent monogamous relationships.

They found that when the birds were raised in same-sex groups, over half of the males formed same-sex couples. Even when females were introduced to the group, five out of the eight male couples ignored them and continued their relationships.

Researchers also found that the same-sex couples showed the same behaviour to each other as opposite-sex couples did, including nesting together, singing to each other, perching side by side and greeting each other.

Lead researcher Julie Elie told BBC Nature: ?The research showed relationships in animals can be more complicated than just a male and a female who meet and reproduce, even in birds.

?A pair-bond in socially monogamous species represents a cooperative partnership that may give advantages for survival.

?Finding a social partner, whatever its sex, could be a priority.?

see, I hate to say this, but if we kept this as described above. there would be less in moral acts and people and there be more respect, peace, faith, among all of us.

Your retarded post is retarded

wow just wow...soon science will prove that sexual preference is genetic but there are still guys like Worthington who thinks it's a choice.It's common sense,your hormones start to develop at a certain age and you suddenly feel less room in your pants.(don't tell me you can control your weiner :laugh: )

And why on earth would a straight guy care so much about this :whistle: .When i close my eyes to sleep i don't think "wow how immoral are these gay peple"...why? because straight men simply don't care.

Error in the womb? Anything to back that up?

I know only as much about child sociopaths as science will allow. They either were shaped by bad parents or were born with not enough of the right components they need in their brain to respect life rather than destroy it.

The natural order would be you are attracted to who ever you are attracted to. Thats as natural of an order as you can get.

Yet the natural order we see so far in the world is men and women. Until we all become bisexual, my side has more to go with.

Once again all opinion no facts

Are homosexuals not abnormal, are they not the minority? Perhaps you need to look up these big words?

It's more of a figure of speech. It's no different then saying as far as I can remember. I guess its to much for you to understand something as simple as that though.

No, that figure of speech has a purpose and your use of it didn't meet the standards where it is to be used. Also you don't seem to understand what it means and anybody reading this can tell that. Another thing for you to look up, little guy.

actually its all about making a point. See something called Free Will lets me do this. I could easily go out and have a gay encounter just to prove a point that you not born gay.

In the end of the day you would have to fined some one else to prove that point since human morals forbid me to make that decision.

the other point you never ever seen a heterosexual have to defend there sexuality were Homosexual always have to feel like they have to defend, Via, Post, news, Gay Prides, Movies, All form of media

Maybe if people didnt judge others for being not like them, you wouldnt be here now feeling like you have to defend your position.

For someone that points out no one can remember things from birth, its a bit hypocritical to argue that morality is born into us. Your logic has some gaping holes in it.

how about Wired into us, Or genetically Programed into us. Or any other term you may like to use?

Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, chose the species to study because zebra finches are known for forming permanent monogamous relationships.

They found that when the birds were raised in same-sex groups, over half of the males formed same-sex couples. Even when females were introduced to the group, five out of the eight male couples ignored them and continued their relationships.

Researchers also found that the same-sex couples showed the same behaviour to each other as opposite-sex couples did, including nesting together, singing to each other, perching side by side and greeting each other.

Lead researcher Julie Elie told BBC Nature: ?The research showed relationships in animals can be more complicated than just a male and a female who meet and reproduce, even in birds.

?A pair-bond in socially monogamous species represents a cooperative partnership that may give advantages for survival.

?Finding a social partner, whatever its sex, could be a priority.?

Hmmm, lets see, they disrupted the natural order of things for these birds and expected them to be hetero yet they become homosexual

Thanks for proving my point, little guy.

It's not about what I perceive as homosexual and bisexual behavior, it's what science tells us is such behavior, per definition

Do you happen to know of studies suggesting that we need to reassess our beliefs regarding homosexuality and bisexuality among animals?

Maybe if people didnt judge others for being not like them, you wouldnt be here now feeling like you have to defend your position.

well ask all the *gay people* why they have to defend there sexuality well the rest of us don't

I could not give you a answer to that. Wrong person to ask.

BTW did you know when a male dog has sex with another male dog (wolves, dogs ect) its not about sex at all. its about dominance.

I doubt gay people feel the need to be dominate.

Hmmm, lets see, they disrupted the natural order of things for these birds and expected them to be hetero

now that is some Seinfeld material we have here :laugh:

I know only as much about child sociopaths as science will allow. They either were shaped by bad parents or were born with not enough of the right components they need in their brain to respect life rather than destroy it.

If you want to bring up science then back it up with it.

Yet the natural order we see so far in the world is men and women. Until we all become bisexual, my side has more to go with.

The natural order says there are straight, gay and in between. The fact that there are those other people is proof of that natural order.

Are homosexuals not abnormal, are they not the minority? Perhaps you need to look up these big words?

Being a minority in no way makes that abnormal, it just means there are less of them. Talk about ignorance.

No, that figure of speech has a purpose and your use of it didn't meet the standards where it is to be used. Also you don't seem to understand what it means and anybody reading this can tell that. Another thing for you to look up, little guy.

You mean it didnt meet your standards. If you cant understand that comment was a figure of speech then you're more clueless then we all thought. Learn to read between the lines.