{ Poll } What else to call Windows 8?

The ocho!! haha

Windows Metro is nice, but Metro is a design language and also seems like it would come across weird with Metro people.

on a serious note Windows 8 seems fine to me. It seems like a natural progression. Lets look at Microsofts history here Windows 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1 all version numbers. Then Windows 95, 98, 2000 all release years. Then Windows ME, XP (Whistler), Vista (Longhorn) all names. Now we are on Windows 7 which isn't really a system version number but more of a release number. Id say they should at least stick with this in Windows 8 to keep the patterns going

The ocho!! haha

Windows Metro is nice, but Metro is a design language and also seems like it would come across weird with Metro people.

on a serious note Windows 8 seems fine to me. It seems like a natural progression. Lets look at Microsofts history here Windows 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1 all version numbers. Then Windows 95, 98, 2000 all release years. Then Windows ME, XP (Whistler), Vista (Longhorn) all names. Now we are on Windows 7 which isn't really a system version number but more of a release number. Id say they should at least stick with this in Windows 8 to keep the patterns going

lol, might as well make it redundant like they did in the movie DodgeBall......Windows 8 The Ocho