UFO Found on Ocean Floor ?

There is this link, but they are not the most clear -- but some certainly raise the question of what they are:

http://ufocasebook.c...fopictures.html

There are more than one alien type visiting here, and more than one craft.

Advanced tech. is being withheld to keep the advantage over the perceived USA enemies.

Those in Power want to keep power.

Also, the masses would demand other, cheaper energy sources.

NASA and space exploration has been sharply curtailed, because the 'elite government' already know many of the answers NASA was created to find out.

This is the age of the photoshop, so you will have to decide for yourself what is real ;):

1. Recovered in South America, November, 2006 ...

2. Switzerland, 1970's ...

3. Italy, 2009 ...http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/italy103009.jpg

Why do the alien "space craft" look like they were actually made during the time periods the pictures were taken? Are Aliens stuck in the 70's? They look like they were taken right out of old Sci-fi novels.

And doesn't it seem odd that so many aliens can fly millions of miles across the galaxy only to crash into earth? With such advanced technology? No one questions that? lol

And doesn't it seem odd that so many aliens can fly millions of miles across the galaxy only to crash into earth? With such advanced technology? No one questions that? lol

Hey, why not? It isn't like we haven't had the same thing happen with quite a few of our own space probes that we've sent to other planets.

Why would I assume that? Meteorites don't always go straight down.

Their trajectory is usually far more vertical than that of an object like an aircraft that is moving largely horizontal.

The debris trails aren't impact trails. They're trails of random junk that fell off the ship as it's various parts were pulled along by underwater currents.

Yes, I'm aware of that, and it was a case of poor wording on my part. But, despite what you might assume, ships don't always sink straight down. There is always going to be some horizontal motion. And if the craft was moving at a high speed before it went under the water, that motion wouldn't just immediately stop (although it would slow down quite a bit).

Try this little experiment: put 4 or 5 inches of water in your bathtub or a sink and then toss a coin into it. Does the coin drop straight down or does it move some from where you dropped it? Try throwing it in from different angles and watch the results. That should be fairly similar to what a ship like this would do when hitting several hundred feet of water.

Hey, why not? It isn't like we haven't had the same thing happen with quite a few of our own space probes that we've sent to other planets.

Yeah but we have only been doing this for less then a hundred years. Any aliens being able to travel the galaxy should be far more advanced and a lot less prone to accidents. There just seems to be a lot of stories of different crashed ufos. Almost as many as we have had with our own systems.

Hmmm... I don't know about that.

For arguments sake, let's assume that an alien civilization is advanced enough to travel here.

Yay! They've conquered space flight. While their technology may be amazing on their planet,

that does NOT mean it would react well on ours.

My fear of space flight would be that I zipped into super speed (They've gone to plaid!) and

come out next to an object with super gravity. My "normal" thrusters may have been able

to escape the confines of my planet, but that doesn't mean they would escape the pull of

all planets.

• Like 1

Their trajectory is usually far more vertical than that of an object like an aircraft that is moving largely horizontal.

Yes, I'm aware of that, and it was a case of poor wording on my part. But, despite what you might assume, ships don't always sink straight down. There is always going to be some horizontal motion. And if the craft was moving at a high speed before it went under the water, that motion wouldn't just immediately stop (although it would slow down quite a bit).

Try this little experiment: put 4 or 5 inches of water in your bathtub or a sink and then toss a coin into it. Does the coin drop straight down or does it move some from where you dropped it? Try throwing it in from different angles and watch the results. That should be fairly similar to what a ship like this would do when hitting several hundred feet of water.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood what I said. The horizontal motion is caused by tidal currents, not by the motion of the craft before it hit the water. That means anything, whilst perhaps not moving directly downwards, would not have enough energy to leave a trail as it impacts. The only sort of trail you'd expect is a debris trail.

The amount of energy required to push anything through 90 meters of water is quite simply insane, let alone the amount of energy required to push along the sea floor with enough force to tear up ground after having done so. Four or five inches of water and a coin are also not comparable to ninety meters and some kind of spaceship, you can't simply downscale the size of everything and expect the results to be the same.

If you really want to find out how much power it would take to push something like that through 90 meters of water try this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_(physics)#Drag_at_high_velocity

Please note "that the power needed to push an object through a fluid increases as the cube of the velocity.". The density of sea water also increases dramatically as you go deeper, but at the surface it's apparently 1027kg/m3. I have no idea what you'd use as the drag coefficient for a spaceship, but the area should be about 20 meters if the sonar is to be believed.

• 3 weeks later...

I can believe the picture Hum has in his post above with those Russian soldiers looking at a UFO.

I also remember when Russia claimed they had a elephant that could talk.

And I remember before that when they said they had transplanted the head of a dog onto another dog.

Honest. Those were in the news back in the '60's & '70's..

A bit of mixing apples & oranges.

Just because Russia claimed bizzare animal experiments, does not relate to alien craft crashes.

Hmmm... I don't know about that.

For arguments sake, let's assume that an alien civilization is advanced enough to travel here.

Yay! They've conquered space flight. While their technology may be amazing on their planet,

that does NOT mean it would react well on ours.

My fear of space flight would be that I zipped into super speed (They've gone to plaid!) and

come out next to an object with super gravity. My "normal" thrusters may have been able

to escape the confines of my planet, but that doesn't mean they would escape the pull of

all planets.

The advanced alien craft generate their own, independent gravity field -- kind of a bubble.

And no thrusters needed.

The advanced alien craft generate their own, independent gravity field -- kind of a bubble.

And no thrusters needed.

Again this has to be asked, you base that on what exactly?

And I remember before that when they said they had transplanted the head of a dog onto another dog.

Honest. Those were in the news back in the '60's & '70's.

To be fair, they really did transplant, or technically they grafted the head of a puppy on to the back of another dog, three times in total. All survived for several weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The trails would almost HAVE to be currents sweeping sediments past some rounded object at the sea bottom. This would even explain the elongation at the back side of the curved object, as debris tend to settle into the vortices just behind anything obstructing a streaming pattern. The fact the the elongation of the curve and the trail point in the same direction, would seem to bolster this idea. As to what sort of object would create this sort of pattern 300 feet below the sea, my first guess would be an ancient caldera formation like the Devils Tower National Monument. Volcanic formations are comprised of two materials with different density's, with hardened basalt forming the central tube pushing its way to the surface, and a cinder cone of less dense ash collecting around it, to create the classic tapered cone shape of all volcano's. On land these cones can erode on very old volcanoes leaving only the much denser basalt center, creating free standing column's hundreds of feet tall rising independent of the surrounding landscape. Whether these structures have a lifespan long enough to allow there survival over the millenia it takes land based formations to sink 300 feet below sea level is a question I don't have the answer for, but this is the only thing coming to my mind to explain a circular patterning of rock on the sea bottom.

As to this thing being some sort of sunken water craft, that would seem unlikely as all water craft possess the same elongated taper seen on boats and submarines, allowing there efficiency of motion. Neither a ball nor disc travel well through water...

That said, I want this to be a sunken UFO as bad as the rest of you...

Lindberg said his team has neither the interest nor the resources to further investigate the anomaly

How surprising, shocking, actually.

Just like the blurry pictures, just enough to fuel conspiracy theorists and not nearly enough to convince the rest.

To be fair, they really did transplant, or technically they grafted the head of a puppy on to the back of another dog, three times in total. All survived for several weeks.

Ughhh, I don't know whether to believe or not that video (and I don't care) but I had to stop watching. :angry: :s :cry:

<poor joke> where's kratos when you need 'em? :o </poor joke>

Ughhh, I don't know whether to believe or not that video (and I don't care) but I had to stop watching. :angry: :s :cry:

The video is real. To be honest without those types of experiments and the doctors that performed them we wouldn't have organ transplants, open heart surgery, respirators, transfusions,...basically the ability to keep patients alive who would have otherwise died.

• Like 1