Windows 8 with purple BG

I'm mixed ok... it's nice for a tablet but not a desktop LOL.... dat's how I feel bout it. k....

and yall know I be trollin bout lots of it.... makin fun of the green stuff and stuff LOL.

now if I had a tablet to test this on I'd love it... but I'm too broke.... unless someone would love to help me out with that and hook me up with one cheap that'd rock!

Panda X.!!! AWESOME WORK

now all we need is a tutorial..

and ill be making many backgrounds and transparent stuff to go with it :)

so we can make a pack sort of thing.

and somebody can then write a program that will allow us to change this with just one click or something :)

• Like 2

Panda X i noticed something ...

why is the Text on the OLD Software Tiles messed up?

i mean it has a green tint?

is that due to the contrast with purple or maybe it has a setting? the AA on the Text needs the color value to blend and doesnt automatically blend with whatever the background is?

Also i dont see this text problem on that other guys work (the blue one)

Ok, so changing the background color changed the desktop tile app color as well? So then do the metro apps have a preset color for their tile when you make them that can't be changed?

I love the one Panda posted, but I do agree a black background with grey tiles would look hot as well.

Can't wait for someone to release this so we can all do it

I edited System32\shsxs.dll\PNG\5231\1033 & System32\shsxs.dll\PNG\5232\1033 in reshacker with 2 different pics on Win 8 x64... & nothing happened, even after logging off & restarting.

Any help, Panda?

Thanks,

M260

I edited System32\shsxs.dll\PNG\5231\1033 & System32\shsxs.dll\PNG\5232\1033 in reshacker with 2 different pics on Win 8 x64... & nothing happened, even after logging off & restarting.

Any help, Panda?

Thanks,

M260

If you're using a 32-bit resource hacker make sure to open SysNative\shsxs.dll

nicee! good work.

and im downloading the "getting started" xD (i just found it)

its nice to know i can change the Green color and not only the background.

good, work anyways, take care.

Well anyone can customize theirs. Then hopefully they are nice enough to share the files. Then soon we'll have files for each colour :p

Oh and @Panda X .. Your latest update was corrupt. The archive won't extract properly.

once someone makes one with a black background and grey tiles let me know !!!

Thanks so much for the hardwork Panda and others.. Looks fantastic

great, I like it thank you. I agree with others and would love to see a dark background. One similar to your purple one but with black as main color and grays for the small-tile background layer.

thanks