The 10.2.8 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following applications, services and technologies: Audio, Bluetooth, Classic compatibility, Finder, Graphics, LDAP, Power Management, Safari, and FireWire and USB device compatibility.

The update also provides updated security services and includes the latest Security Updates.

For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website:

http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n25524

From the KB article:

Enhancements

These are some of the enhancements that are a part of the Mac OS X 10.2.8 Update:

Windows on external displays connected to some PowerBook computers are drawn better.

The Bluetooth menu bar item works better when a Bluetooth USB adapter is disconnected and reconnected.

Addresses a situation in which an external FireWire storage device would not become available (mount) and this message would appear: "A disk attempting to mount as 'unknown' has failed. Please use Disk Utility to check the disk."

Addresses an issue in which some Bluetooth devices may not be available after the computer wakes from sleep.

Addresses an issue in which some Bluetooth keyboards may show a delayed response when you press a key after the computer wakes from sleep.

Addresses an issue in which some iBook computers could make a clicking sound when using Mac OS X 10.2.5 or 10.2.6.

Reduces a potential delay when removing some devices from the Bluetooth pairing list.

Addresses a potential issue in which an audio application can unexpectedly quit when a USB- or FireWire-based audio device is disconnected.

Bluetooth preferences correctly displays the Bluetooth menu bar item's status if the item was enabled elsewhere.

Includes several enhancements for Safari.

Includes support for USB 2.0

no, you have the option to turn bluetooth on/off from the menu bar in 10.2.6
Well I didn't :unsure:
Does the Bluetooth thing show up regardless of whether your Mac is capable or not?

It only appears if you have a bluetooth dongle or a Mac with built-in bluetooth.

Woah, was Keyboard Access under that Keyboard and Mouse thing before? Cause that just about *totally* changes how i'm gonna be working my OSX now! I can finally get at the Menus without having to use the mouse! :D

For those who care...

Mac OS X Server 10.2.8 Update:

Delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following services and technologies: Open Directory Password Server, LDAP, and FireWire and USB device compatibility.

The update also provides updated security services and includes the latest Security Updates.

I dunno if it was just on this initial boot since the patch, but it definately seemed noticably slower on boot - you know when the system is loading stuff like 'Core Services' once its booted into the GUI - I might reboot and see if its still slower.

Though now that SSH bug is squashed, I can re-enable :D :)

Does anyone have a link to the file,

The apple site still only has 10.2.6, Software update never seems to resume very well on my connection so I prefer to download a whole file.

The apple site still only has 10.2.6, Software update never seems to resume very well on my connection so I prefer to download a whole file.

Same here, I checked the Apple site last night to no avail, could someone please post the direct link if they know it? :) ....

Radish?

Same here, I checked the Apple site last night to no avail, could someone please post the direct link if they know it:):) ....

Radish?

MacOS 10.2.8 Combo Update -> http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120245

Please read this before updating, as it appears Apple have pulled the 10.2.8 update from SoftwareUpdate