Does anyone have a link to the file,

The apple site still only has 10.2.6, Software update never seems to resume very well on my connection so I prefer to download a whole file.

Same here, I checked the Apple site last night to no avail, could someone please post the direct link if they know it:):) ....

Radish?

MacOS 10.2.8 Combo Update -> http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120245

Please read this before updating, as it appears Apple have pulled the 10.2.8 update from SoftwareUpdate

This update is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later

:/ ....

Radish?

Most people are not having problems. The only issue that cause it to be pulled was a problem with networking on a specific revision of the quicksilver g4's. The network controllers in those particular machines don't like 10.2.8...

the only problem i'm having is the battery life indicator is all screwy. it says i only have 1 hour and change when i have a full charge, and it actually lasts for mre than that.. but the time and % is all messed up. the actual battery life is about the same (3-4 hours, i've timed it) though.

oh well, maybe a future update will fix the indicator.

the only problem i'm having is the battery life indicator is all screwy. it says i only have 1 hour and change when i have a full charge, and it actually lasts for mre than that.. but the time and % is all messed up. the actual battery life is about the same (3-4 hours, i've timed it) though.

oh well, maybe a future update will fix the indicator.

My iBook has been like that since I got it...