UPGRADE DAY!

Speaking of which have you thought of making the posts a light shade of grey instead of white so it doesnt burn your eyes with all the white space?

Looks like a good idea to me.

If people don't like the current style, the can look into the Firefox/Chrome add-on called Stylish. It wallows you to add your own custom CSS to any website.

For example: to make the background black:

CustomBack.png

Hope it helps someone.

Double post - Sorry for the typos, editing doesn't work here ...

I think my favorite thing about the new version is the fact it's left aligned in Firefox 6..

/Sarcasm.. of course..

But, that's my only complaint with it as I know the other issues will be addressed. I'm kinda in favor of it.. though I will openly admit, I do miss Atlas.

I looked at my computer thinking neowin had upgraded it for me but nope they were just on about their website :cry: lol

Not bad i guess, seems abit plain imo might see if you have the old one going still when i get chance, as for people not wanting the avatars im sure you can download a small third part application for your browser to block them or even an application like admuncher (which i use) wouldnt be hard to tell it to not load avatars. Cause you would have to pay $19.95 for basic which is all you really need and thats for a year totally wort it imo specially if you use streaming websites that are full of popups.

I looked at my computer thinking neowin had upgraded it for me but nope they were just on about their website :cry: lol

Not bad i guess, seems abit plain imo might see if you have the old one going still when i get chance, as for people not wanting the avatars im sure you can download a small third part application for your browser to block them or even an application like admuncher (which i use) wouldnt be hard to tell it to not load avatars. Cause you would have to pay $19.95 for basic which is all you really need and thats for a year totally wort it imo specially if you use streaming websites that are full of popups.

or use stylish and add:

li.avatar, div.signature {
display: none !important;
}
[/CODE]

Just adding that forum mobile view doesn't appear properly on 480x800 on Samsung galaxy s 2 default browser, seemed to be designed for iphones display cause still has horizontal scrolling and also viewing a thread in mobile lacks a jump to last page.

We're taking everything on board and there will be a few changes :)

I mentioned a while ago but you should have made your own forum, it was my only hope of a better forum software than IPB 3.1. :no:

I mentioned a while ago but you should have made your own forum, it was my only hope of a better forum software than IPB 3.1. :no:

They dont have many full time coders, do you realise how much time and money it would take to build their own forum software?

Go read back a few pages then with the melodrama "omg this sucks if it aint broke dont fix it blah blah blah"

The only one "whining" here, is you. I'd rather report the clear problems in the hope of them being fixed than live in LaLa Land where everything is nice and shiney and never ever ever goes wrong.

2 days ago the forums worked perfectly. Avatars were correct, editing worked, threads remembered you'd read them and took you to the last read post. Now they're broken. Reality isn't going to change just because you don't like people pointing it out.

Honestly I don't much care for it. It's sooo slow. I don't mean just the server but the pages themselves are terribly sluggish.

Sorry but for something so barren looking it's a bloated mess. Looks like my avatar is gone too and I don't think I had a backup. :(

Has the update been completed? I'm still having issues. My profile comments are gone. My friend's list is empty. It says FMH has yet to add any friends.

Ugh, Same here, no friends or profile comments. I guess that's to do with IPB though because rep points are still there.

For everyone else moaning:

TOPIC MARKING WAS TURNED ON THIS MORNING AND IT WORKS, IT NOW REMEMBERS YOUR UNREAD/THREADS!

many others have confirmed it working, the editor issues are just a case of getting used to the new one (just like from 2 > 3.1)